AXA Advisors Financial Professional Interview Questions

2.6

14 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Dallas, TX
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 months - interviewed at AXA Advisors in August 2012.

The interview process was quite long and I began by attending a conference called AXA Institute. Then I had 2 on-site interviews and an assignment to make sure you could do the job. The interviewers I knew well and were extremely nice and helpful. I had a super positive experience.

Interview Questions
  • If you're fresh out of college, why would someone trust you with their money?   Answer Question

I was afraid of the challenge of having to prospect on my own.

Other Interview Reviews for AXA Advisors

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  New Orleans, LA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Orleans, LA

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at AXA Advisors in September 2012.

After filling out an online declaration of interest, I received a phone call from a principal. We talked about the job and the day to day activities, and he asked if I would like to meet one of the local guys, which I did. I met the local AXA professional,who was incredibly professional. We discussed e local market, AXA culture, and opportunities. I met with the principal who originally called about a week later and he said that he thought I would be a good fit, so I began moving forward with the process of becoming an AXA Investment Professional. The people were incredibly thoughtful and engaging, gave me a wealth of information, and answered all of my questions. It was truly a wonderful experience.

Interview Questions
    • The most difficult question to me is always "why do you want to do this?" I want to do so many different things, so I find that question the most difficult to answer. The obvious answer, the one you are not supposed to say, is I want to do this for money. Most of the time, it is just that simple.   Answer Question

The offer was for a position in my current city. My wife wanted to move.

Financial Professional Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at AXA Advisors in February 2012.

Met with Executive VP of 1 branch for initial interview, 2nd was to go over job in more detail, 3rd was to talk about offer and to meet with Regional Manager.

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  New York, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied online. The process took 2 months - interviewed at AXA Advisors in May 2011.

the interview process is not that intimidating; it is actually comforting that the interviewer was up front about what i would be getting my self into. He told me that it was an opportunity to help people secure their monetary futures though various financial instruments. All in all, it was a good experience

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  The Woodlands, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in The Woodlands, TX

I applied through college or university - interviewed at AXA Advisors.

The first interview was an ordinary behavioral interview with rapid fire questions. It was a day after an on campus recruiting event at the university. Second interview was a group interview in Houston a week later, the regional manager gave a presentation about the company and the candidates were allowed to ask questions at the end. The third and final interview was in the Woodlands with the manager and the recruiting advisor, it was basically a behavioral interview again but now by the manager.

Interview Questions
    • Besides completing college, what are your long term accomplishments?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Houston, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at AXA Advisors.

The process was pretty straightforward. I got called on afternoon, we talked a bit about AXA and what I was looking for. We then scheduled a full phone interview, took a little more than an hour, kinda challenging but nothing out of the ordinary, be prepare on what you want out of career. Drove to Houston for an office interview, talked about this position and other basic questions about AXA. Got invited for the final interview and talked more about logistics of job and process. Great people, laughed at my jokes.

Interview Questions
    • "Tell me three things you are looking for in a workplace, and don't say any traditional answers."   Answer Question

Couldn't relocate.

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  New York, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied through other source. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at AXA Advisors.

Four step interview process. Mostly behavioral stuff nothing too tricky. A lot of stress is put on why you want to be an FA. Interviewed with head of the group, very nice guy.

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Los Angeles, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at AXA Advisors in June 2013.

Applied via employee referral. I went through two interview processes, and most of the questions were behavioral. The employer wants to see whether you can actually take on the challenge or not.

Interview Questions
    • Why do you think AXA is a good fit for you? (It was difficult in the sense that you had to say it the way employer wanted to hear.)   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  San Diego, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at AXA Advisors in July 2013.

The company invited me to interview after meeting them at a UCSD job fair. Initial interview was succinct. They very much emphasized the potential for "unlimited income" while de-emphasizing the "100% of your salary will be tied to commissions." After a successful initial interview, I was called back to a second. While getting paperwork filed, the company sent me my SSN to verify. They did not secure it in any way. Plain text, in an email. When I called them on the unprofessionalism of their actions, they were offended and withdrew the offer.

Interview Questions
    • "How do you intend on selling our product to your friends and family?"   Answer Question

Financial Professional Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at AXA Advisors.

Great environment, the advisors are great communicators so if feels professional but at the same time fun and relaxed, the interview process was about 4 interviews one which included a video chat with upper level management, while the other interviews were in office and with local management.

Interview Questions
    There is no negotiation, you either take the job or you don't. If you are teetering on the edge whether you should interview or not, just go to the interview, you basically find out all you need to know during the first interview and if you don't like what you hear, just deny any offer.

Worked for AXA Advisors? Contribute to the Community!