AXA Advisors

13 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Very Easy Interview

Intern Interview

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 months - interviewed at AXA Advisors.

Interview Details – Generally discussed the position responsibilities and the role Axa provides to its clients. Nothing too behavioral or on the spot, a very candid and simple interview. My (future boss) explained I would be able to sit in on weekly trainings and sit in on some client meetings. I was able to learn a lot of how the financial services industry works.

Interview Question – Why do you want to be a financial advisor?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – I would advise one to intern at Axa if they would like to become a Financial Advisor. There is a ton to be learned in relation to building a client base and being able to sell your service to others.

Los Angeles, CA

I applied through college or university and the process took 3 days - interviewed at AXA Advisors in November 2012.

Interview Details – Mostly the employee will ask your about your career goals. And fully explain to you about this company. And the different functions of each part of the company. The person who in charge with recruiting, is really nice, and easy to communicate with.

Interview Question – The difficulty is you need to get to know more about this company, and what does the company do before go to the interview.   Answer Question

New York, NY

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at AXA Advisors.

Interview Details – Pretty standard interview, didn't feel too stressed.

Intern

I applied through college or university and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at AXA Advisors in April 2011.

Interview Details – I applied online and was called to set up an interview the next week. The interview process was very straight forward. I was asked to go into a room where a lady met with me asked about my qualifications and why I would be a good fit. the interview lasted about 30 minutes and she offered me something on the spot. As an intern I handled all interview candidates from interns to advisers setting up appointments etc.

Interview Question – There were no business cases just emphasis on personality and technical ability.
Excel experience is also a plus.
  Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Scottsdale, AZ

I applied through college or university and the process took 3 days - interviewed at AXA Advisors.

Interview Details – Applied online through my school, got an interview which was easy it was What do you know about AXA? How could you help AXA? What are your hobbies, What do you want to do in 20 years. Really easy relaxed interview, i was so nervous.

Interview Question – Easy questions, do some research on the company and know what they do.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – none $10 an hour which is fair, the work is easy and gives you tons of experience into the industry.

New York, NY

I applied through college or university - interviewed at AXA Advisors in September 2012.

Interview Details – Applied for the position through school's career website. They emailed me two weeks later to schedule a group interview. Group interview was quick; the guy just talked about what they did and the projects interns would be working on. Then he went around the room asking everyone to tell them about themselves.

Interview Question – talk about yourself   Answer Question

New York, NY

The process took 2 days - interviewed at AXA Advisors in May 2010.

Interview Details – First phone interview a rundown of resume. Second 1 and 1 interview on previous work experience. I had a feeling i couldn't communicate all the things i did on my last job. Heck i think he didn't know what volatility is to start with...

Interview Question – What is a challenge you faced at your previous workplace?   Answer Question

New York, NY

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 3 days - interviewed at AXA Advisors in May 2011.

Interview Details – Brief interview consisted of why I though I could help the company. Also wanted to know what my long term goals where within the industry. I had a strong employer ref feral so the interview was more of a screening process than anything. Most of their interns are selected this way.

Interview Question – Why do you think you could help the company is the wealth management industry.   Answer Question

New York, NY

The process took a day - interviewed at AXA Advisors in May 2010.

Interview Details – i went in the room filled with other college candidates. there were 3 advisors interviewing us. they split us into three groups and placed one advisor to each. the advisor interviewed us one on one.

Interview Question – why do you want this job?   Answer Question

Interviewed at AXA Advisors

Interview Details – I have a face to face interview in the dallas office. She asked me about myself and some activities and organization I joined. I was also asked about the programs I did in my school. The interview may last 20 minutes-30 minutes.

Interview Question – Questions are very in detail.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – no.

Interviews for Top Jobs at AXA Advisors

Worked for AXA Advisors? Contribute to the Community!

AXA Advisors Videos

AXA Advisors – Why Work for Us?

What we stand for… We connect people in communities with financial services and products that help protect the futures they build for themselves and their families. At AXA Advisors, we work hard to help our financial… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at AXA Advisors Intern interview questions and advice. All 13 interview reviews posted anonymously by AXA Advisors employees and interview candidates.