AXA Advisors

AXA Advisors Intern Interview Questions

2.3

15 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Intern Interview

The process took 2 daysinterviewed at AXA Advisors in April 2009.

Great interview experience. Asked a few behavioral questions, education, and work experience questions. Culture is friendly, and professional.

Other Interview Reviews for AXA Advisors

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

The process took a dayinterviewed at AXA Advisors in May 2010.

i went in the room filled with other college candidates. there were 3 advisors interviewing us. they split us into three groups and placed one advisor to each. the advisor interviewed us one on one.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at AXA Advisors in May 2011.

Brief interview consisted of why I though I could help the company. Also wanted to know what my long term goals where within the industry. I had a strong employer ref feral so the interview was more of a screening process than anything. Most of their interns are selected this way.

Interview Questions
    • Why do you think you could help the company is the wealth management industry.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at AXA Advisors in April 2011.

I applied online and was called to set up an interview the next week. The interview process was very straight forward. I was asked to go into a room where a lady met with me asked about my qualifications and why I would be a good fit. the interview lasted about 30 minutes and she offered me something on the spot. As an intern I handled all interview candidates from interns to advisers setting up appointments etc.

Interview Questions
    • There were no business cases just emphasis on personality and technical ability.
      Excel experience is also a plus.

Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at AXA Advisors.

Pretty standard interview, didn't feel too stressed.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at AXA Advisors in November 2012.

Mostly the employee will ask your about your career goals. And fully explain to you about this company. And the different functions of each part of the company. The person who in charge with recruiting, is really nice, and easy to communicate with.

Interview Questions
    • The difficulty is you need to get to know more about this company, and what does the company do before go to the interview.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

The process took 2 daysinterviewed at AXA Advisors in May 2010.

First phone interview a rundown of resume. Second 1 and 1 interview on previous work experience. I had a feeling i couldn't communicate all the things i did on my last job. Heck i think he didn't know what volatility is to start with...

Interview Questions
    • What is a challenge you faced at your previous workplace?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

The process took 3 daysinterviewed at AXA Advisors in February 2010.

Basically it was a phone conversation and we didnt even talk about any analytical problems. We just talked about how good I was with people and how i feel about being an entreprenuer I really didnt like the interviewer he came off as a real jerk. Overall I wouldnt recommend going to this company for anything

Interview Questions
    • What is your best skill in interacting with people?   View Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied through college or university – interviewed at AXA Advisors in September 2012.

Applied for the position through school's career website. They emailed me two weeks later to schedule a group interview. Group interview was quick; the guy just talked about what they did and the projects interns would be working on. Then he went around the room asking everyone to tell them about themselves.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Scottsdale, AZ
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Scottsdale, AZ

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at AXA Advisors.

Applied online through my school, got an interview which was easy it was What do you know about AXA? How could you help AXA? What are your hobbies, What do you want to do in 20 years. Really easy relaxed interview, i was so nervous.

Interview Questions
    • Easy questions, do some research on the company and know what they do.   Answer Question
    none $10 an hour which is fair, the work is easy and gives you tons of experience into the industry.