AXA Advisors

AXA Advisors Intern Interview Questions

Updated Jun 13, 2015

2.3

Intern Interview

Application

The process took 2 daysinterviewed at AXA Advisors in April 2009.

Interview

Great interview experience. Asked a few behavioral questions, education, and work experience questions. Culture is friendly, and professional.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for AXA Advisors

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

The process took 1 dayinterviewed at AXA Advisors (New York, NY) in May 2010.

Interview

i went in the room filled with other college candidates. there were 3 advisors interviewing us. they split us into three groups and placed one advisor to each. the advisor interviewed us one on one.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at AXA Advisors (New York, NY) in May 2011.

Interview

Brief interview consisted of why I though I could help the company. Also wanted to know what my long term goals where within the industry. I had a strong employer ref feral so the interview was more of a screening process than anything. Most of their interns are selected this way.

Interview Questions

• Why do you think you could help the company is the wealth management industry.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at AXA Advisors (New York, NY).

Interview

Pretty standard interview, didn't feel too stressed.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at AXA Advisors in April 2011.

Interview

I applied online and was called to set up an interview the next week. The interview process was very straight forward. I was asked to go into a room where a lady met with me asked about my qualifications and why I would be a good fit. the interview lasted about 30 minutes and she offered me something on the spot. As an intern I handled all interview candidates from interns to advisers setting up appointments etc.

Interview Questions

• There were no business cases just emphasis on personality and technical ability. Excel experience is also a plus.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at AXA Advisors (New York, NY) in February 2011.

Interview

Met several times to really get a feel for me and to see what kind of questions i would ask. It was quite formal and I wasnt sure of how I could do but i think i did very quite well for my inter view.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a weekinterviewed at AXA Advisors (New York, NY) in December 2014.

Interview

Very conversational for an intern position. All about how you conduct and express yourself. Personality is most important. You'll learn the technicals along the way. If you're competent and consistent you'll get a job offer but you'll have to go through a licensing phase that will be very arduous.

Interview Questions

• What was your favorite class in college?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at AXA Advisors (New York, NY) in February 2015.

Interview

I was called by recruiter over the phone. The interview was smooth, mostly behavior questions and nothing TECHNICAL. They asked me to work for them as soon as I am done with the internship. I wasn't satisfied since it was based on commission, I didn't like the environment nor the staff. They weren't that friendly and were disorganized.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at AXA Advisors (Los Angeles, CA) in November 2012.

Interview

Mostly the employee will ask your about your career goals. And fully explain to you about this company. And the different functions of each part of the company. The person who in charge with recruiting, is really nice, and easy to communicate with.

Interview Questions

• The difficulty is you need to get to know more about this company, and what does the company do before go to the interview.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university – interviewed at AXA Advisors (New York, NY) in September 2012.

Interview

Applied for the position through school's career website. They emailed me two weeks later to schedule a group interview. Group interview was quick; the guy just talked about what they did and the projects interns would be working on. Then he went around the room asking everyone to tell them about themselves.