AXA Advisors

AXA Advisors Intern Interview Questions

Updated Jun 13, 2015

2.3

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a weekinterviewed at AXA Advisors (New York, NY) in December 2014.

Interview

Very conversational for an intern position. All about how you conduct and express yourself. Personality is most important. You'll learn the technicals along the way. If you're competent and consistent you'll get a job offer but you'll have to go through a licensing phase that will be very arduous.

Interview Questions

• What was your favorite class in college?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for AXA Advisors

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at AXA Advisors (New York, NY) in February 2011.

Interview

Met several times to really get a feel for me and to see what kind of questions i would ask. It was quite formal and I wasnt sure of how I could do but i think i did very quite well for my inter view.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at AXA Advisors (New York, NY) in February 2015.

Interview

I was called by recruiter over the phone. The interview was smooth, mostly behavior questions and nothing TECHNICAL. They asked me to work for them as soon as I am done with the internship. I wasn't satisfied since it was based on commission, I didn't like the environment nor the staff. They weren't that friendly and were disorganized.

Intern Interview

Interview

I applied for the summer internship through my college career development center and received an email regarding the interview within a week of submitting my job application. The hiring and interview process was very professional. Candidates should expect the standard procedure. My advice would be to bring extra copies of your resume and cover letter. You may encounter a group/panel interview without notice.

Interview Questions

• I found the interview to be quite fair. There should not be any difficult or unexpected questions if candidates do their homework. It may be wise to research the company, position, and interviewer(s).   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Interview

met at a college recruiting career fair. was called in to set up an interview. Met up with them.

Interview Questions

• some technical questions. had to define key terms like cash flow, monetary policy, corporate finance etc.   Answer Question

internship was unpaid

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at AXA Advisors.

Interview

Generally discussed the position responsibilities and the role Axa provides to its clients. Nothing too behavioral or on the spot, a very candid and simple interview. My (future boss) explained I would be able to sit in on weekly trainings and sit in on some client meetings. I was able to learn a lot of how the financial services industry works.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to be a financial advisor?   1 Answer

Negotiation

I would advise one to intern at Axa if they would like to become a Financial Advisor. There is a ton to be learned in relation to building a client base and being able to sell your service to others.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at AXA Advisors (Los Angeles, CA) in November 2012.

Interview

Mostly the employee will ask your about your career goals. And fully explain to you about this company. And the different functions of each part of the company. The person who in charge with recruiting, is really nice, and easy to communicate with.

Interview Questions

• The difficulty is you need to get to know more about this company, and what does the company do before go to the interview.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at AXA Advisors (New York, NY).

Interview

Pretty standard interview, didn't feel too stressed.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at AXA Advisors in April 2011.

Interview

I applied online and was called to set up an interview the next week. The interview process was very straight forward. I was asked to go into a room where a lady met with me asked about my qualifications and why I would be a good fit. the interview lasted about 30 minutes and she offered me something on the spot. As an intern I handled all interview candidates from interns to advisers setting up appointments etc.

Interview Questions

• There were no business cases just emphasis on personality and technical ability. Excel experience is also a plus.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Scottsdale, AZ

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at AXA Advisors (Scottsdale, AZ).

Interview

Applied online through my school, got an interview which was easy it was What do you know about AXA? How could you help AXA? What are your hobbies, What do you want to do in 20 years. Really easy relaxed interview, i was so nervous.

Interview Questions

• Easy questions, do some research on the company and know what they do.   Answer Question

Negotiation

none $10 an hour which is fair, the work is easy and gives you tons of experience into the industry.