AXA Advisors

Average Difficulty
15 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

New York, NY

The process took a day - interviewed at AXA Advisors in May 2010.

Interview Details – i went in the room filled with other college candidates. there were 3 advisors interviewing us. they split us into three groups and placed one advisor to each. the advisor interviewed us one on one.

Interview Question – why do you want this job?   Answer Question

Interviewed at AXA Advisors

Interview Details – I have a face to face interview in the dallas office. She asked me about myself and some activities and organization I joined. I was also asked about the programs I did in my school. The interview may last 20 minutes-30 minutes.

Interview Question – Questions are very in detail.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – no.

Interviewed at AXA Advisors

Interview Details – applied online and got call back 3 weeks later. Had one interview with an assistant general questions and why you want to work here. Had another interview with an ad visor generally fit questions.

Interview Question – why do you want to work at AXA?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – they work with your schedule

Intern

The process took 3 days - interviewed at AXA Advisors in February 2010.

Interview Details – Basically it was a phone conversation and we didnt even talk about any analytical problems. We just talked about how good I was with people and how i feel about being an entreprenuer I really didnt like the interviewer he came off as a real jerk. Overall I wouldnt recommend going to this company for anything

Interview Question – What is your best skill in interacting with people?   View Answer

Intern

The process took 2 days - interviewed at AXA Advisors in April 2009.

Interview Details – Great interview experience. Asked a few behavioral questions, education, and work experience questions. Culture is friendly, and professional.

Interview Question – Why did you study economics?   Answer Question