AXA Advisors

AXA Advisors Intern Interview Questions

Updated Jun 13, 2015

2.3

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at AXA Advisors in April 2011.

Interview

I applied online and was called to set up an interview the next week. The interview process was very straight forward. I was asked to go into a room where a lady met with me asked about my qualifications and why I would be a good fit. the interview lasted about 30 minutes and she offered me something on the spot. As an intern I handled all interview candidates from interns to advisers setting up appointments etc.

Interview Questions

• There were no business cases just emphasis on personality and technical ability. Excel experience is also a plus.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for AXA Advisors

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at AXA Advisors (New York, NY) in February 2011.

Interview

Met several times to really get a feel for me and to see what kind of questions i would ask. It was quite formal and I wasnt sure of how I could do but i think i did very quite well for my inter view.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

The process took 2 daysinterviewed at AXA Advisors (New York, NY) in May 2010.

Interview

First phone interview a rundown of resume. Second 1 and 1 interview on previous work experience. I had a feeling i couldn't communicate all the things i did on my last job. Heck i think he didn't know what volatility is to start with...

Interview Questions

• What is a challenge you faced at your previous workplace?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

The process took 1 dayinterviewed at AXA Advisors (New York, NY) in May 2010.

Interview

i went in the room filled with other college candidates. there were 3 advisors interviewing us. they split us into three groups and placed one advisor to each. the advisor interviewed us one on one.

Intern Interview

Interview

I have a face to face interview in the dallas office. She asked me about myself and some activities and organization I joined. I was also asked about the programs I did in my school. The interview may last 20 minutes-30 minutes.

Negotiation

Intern Interview

Interview

applied online and got call back 3 weeks later. Had one interview with an assistant general questions and why you want to work here. Had another interview with an ad visor generally fit questions.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

they work with your schedule

Intern Interview

Application

The process took 3 daysinterviewed at AXA Advisors in February 2010.

Interview

Basically it was a phone conversation and we didnt even talk about any analytical problems. We just talked about how good I was with people and how i feel about being an entreprenuer I really didnt like the interviewer he came off as a real jerk. Overall I wouldnt recommend going to this company for anything

Interview Questions

• What is your best skill in interacting with people?   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Application

The process took 2 daysinterviewed at AXA Advisors in April 2009.

Interview

Great interview experience. Asked a few behavioral questions, education, and work experience questions. Culture is friendly, and professional.