AXA Advisors

AXA Advisors Interview Questions

Updated Aug 28, 2015

2.3

Intern Interview

Interview

applied online and got call back 3 weeks later. Had one interview with an assistant general questions and why you want to work here. Had another interview with an ad visor generally fit questions.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

they work with your schedule

Intern Interview

Interview

I have a face to face interview in the dallas office. She asked me about myself and some activities and organization I joined. I was also asked about the programs I did in my school. The interview may last 20 minutes-30 minutes.

Negotiation

Interview

They initiated. Telephone interview followed by two in-person interviews.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No Negotiation

Financial Consultant Interview

Interview

They had a very quick hiring process. The interview was very brief and they asked many of the basic questions that you would expect to hear in an interview for this job. The man interviewing me was very respectful and he was also helpful in explaining what was needed for this position.

Interview Questions

• Are you financially prepared to go six months without a paycheck?   Answer Question

Sales Interview

Interview

Went to the first interview when AXA came to our college fair to recruit. The people were incredibly nice and friendly and honest about the position -- that is, that sales is not for everyone. They told me what they expected (entrepreneurship, social skills, ability to make small talk, build relationships, etc.) and I realized sales was not the field I was interested in.

Interview Questions

• First interview -- they didn't provide questions. Rather, the interview was a get-to-know-you and the interviewer provided information about the company.   Answer Question

Portfolio Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at AXA Advisors.

Interview

Very lengthy but pleasant folks

Interview Questions

• It is more of a situation....they invite you for coffee with a mentor to discuss the sales pitch   Answer Question

Financial Advisor Interview

Interview

I found this job opening on school recruiting website and there were a phone interview, and then two in person interviews. They expected you to know Morningstar well or have any related investment research experience.

Financial Advisor Interview

Interview

Interview Process at AXA Advisor was simply a horrific experience. Vice President of the department never explained or suggested his/her personal thoughts and recommendations to me. I’ve simply received rejection letter explaining nothing but a “I am Sorry” on a letter. Process of taking a test and having to pay the test up fee upfront is also bad

Financial Advisor Interview

Interview

I met the VP of the local branch and had a long conversation with him at a job fair. Then, I have received initial contact through an email to set up an official interview. The interview was a formal, 1-on-1 meeting with the VP. He mainly asked about any questions I had about the firm and position itself.

Interview Questions

• What kind of questions do you have about AXA Advisors financial advisor position?   Answer Question

Financial Advisor Interview

Interview

Interview was a joke, lasted about 10 minutes and the person interviewing me basically just told me that if I got hired, I would be on my own to start contacting family friends, school alumni, professional contacts, etc. and offer them AXA's financial products.

Interview Questions

• Who would you contact to offer AXA's services to on day 1 if you are hired?   Answer Question