AXA Advisors

Updated Jul 29, 2014

Average Difficulty
177 candidate interviews

Interviewed at AXA Advisors

Interview Details – I applied for the summer internship through my college career development center and received an email regarding the interview within a week of submitting my job application. The hiring and interview process was very professional. Candidates should expect the standard procedure. My advice would be to bring extra copies of your resume and cover letter. You may encounter a group/panel interview without notice.

Interview Question – I found the interview to be quite fair. There should not be any difficult or unexpected questions if candidates do their homework. It may be wise to research the company, position, and interviewer(s).   Answer Question

Interviewed at AXA Advisors

Interview Details – I have a face to face interview in the dallas office. She asked me about myself and some activities and organization I joined. I was also asked about the programs I did in my school. The interview may last 20 minutes-30 minutes.

Interview Question – Questions are very in detail.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – no.

Interviewed at AXA Advisors

Interview Details – applied online and got call back 3 weeks later. Had one interview with an assistant general questions and why you want to work here. Had another interview with an ad visor generally fit questions.

Interview Question – why do you want to work at AXA?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – they work with your schedule

Interviewed at AXA Advisors

Interview Details – They had a very quick hiring process. The interview was very brief and they asked many of the basic questions that you would expect to hear in an interview for this job. The man interviewing me was very respectful and he was also helpful in explaining what was needed for this position.

Interview Question – Are you financially prepared to go six months without a paycheck?   Answer Question

Interviewed at AXA Advisors

Interview Details – They initiated. Telephone interview followed by two in-person interviews.

Interview Question – None really unexpected. Standard   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No Negotiation

Los Angeles, CA

Interviewed at AXA Advisors

Interview Details – met at a college recruiting career fair. was called in to set up an interview. Met up with them.

Interview Question – some technical questions. had to define key terms like cash flow, monetary policy, corporate finance etc.   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – internship was unpaid

Financial Consultant

I applied through college or university and interviewed at AXA Advisors.

Interview Details – Got a call the day after I submitted a resume through my university portal. The woman on the phone was very pleasant, and scheduled an interview for me. I showed up on the day of the interview about 15 minutes early - waited for about an hour. The interviewing manager never showed up, and the secretary didn't know where he was. I thought about reaching out to them afterwards to reschedule, but then I thought to myself, "do I even want to interview for a company like this" ? Needless to say, I never heard a thing from them since. High unprofessional conduct.

Interview Question – Can't say, my hiring manager never made it to the appointment.   Answer Question

Sales Interview

Sales

Interviewed at AXA Advisors

Interview Details – Went to the first interview when AXA came to our college fair to recruit. The people were incredibly nice and friendly and honest about the position -- that is, that sales is not for everyone. They told me what they expected (entrepreneurship, social skills, ability to make small talk, build relationships, etc.) and I realized sales was not the field I was interested in.

Interview Question – First interview -- they didn't provide questions. Rather, the interview was a get-to-know-you and the interviewer provided information about the company.   Answer Question

Human Resources Interview

Human Resources
Morristown, NJ

I applied through college or university - interviewed at AXA Advisors in June 2014.

Interview Details – Applied through Career Services at my school. The HR person contacted me for an interview on a Friday Morning. I get there and the person who was supposed to interview me was no where to be found. They looked around for her and they found out she took the day off. They weren't prepared for me. I got interviewed by the Executive Assistant and she was not really familiar with the position, in my opinion. I got no apology and I never followed up because I believe they were unprofessional.

Interview Question – Tell me about your job experience?   Answer Question

Portfolio Manager Interview

Portfolio Manager

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at AXA Advisors.

Interview Details – Very lengthy but pleasant folks

Interview Question – It is more of a situation....they invite you for coffee with a mentor to discuss the sales pitch   Answer Question

Worked for AXA Advisors? Contribute to the Community!