AXA Advisors Interview Questions & Reviews

2.3

Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Morristown, NJ
    Anonymous Employee in Morristown, NJ

I interviewed through college or university - interviewed at AXA Advisors in June 2014.

Applied through Career Services at my school. The HR person contacted me for an interview on a Friday Morning. I get there and the person who was supposed to interview me was no where to be found. They looked around for her and they found out she took the day off. They weren't prepared for me. I got interviewed by the Executive Assistant and she was not really familiar with the position, in my opinion. I got no apology and I never followed up because I believe they were unprofessional.

Financial Consultant Interview

I interviewed through college or university - interviewed at AXA Advisors.

Got a call the day after I submitted a resume through my university portal. The woman on the phone was very pleasant, and scheduled an interview for me. I showed up on the day of the interview about 15 minutes early - waited for about an hour. The interviewing manager never showed up, and the secretary didn't know where he was. I thought about reaching out to them afterwards to reschedule, but then I thought to myself, "do I even want to interview for a company like this" ? Needless to say, I never heard a thing from them since. High unprofessional conduct.

Interview Questions
    • Can't say, my hiring manager never made it to the appointment.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee  in  Los Angeles, CA
    Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

I interviewed online - interviewed at AXA Advisors.

The hiring process consisted of 3 parts: the initial interview, a background check which if you passed the first two you would be called in for a second interview. I did not continue on with my second interview for personal reasons but the initial interview was heavily focused on myself asking questions.

Financial Advisor Interview

I interviewed online. The process took 5 days - interviewed at AXA Advisors.

Initial interview was very pleasant. Straightforward about the process and requirements.

Financial Advisor Interview

Very easy going, just the location manager and me in his office. Mostly consisted of him explaining the products and services of the company.

Sales Interview

Went to the first interview when AXA came to our college fair to recruit. The people were incredibly nice and friendly and honest about the position -- that is, that sales is not for everyone. They told me what they expected (entrepreneurship, social skills, ability to make small talk, build relationships, etc.) and I realized sales was not the field I was interested in.

Interview Questions
    • First interview -- they didn't provide questions. Rather, the interview was a get-to-know-you and the interviewer provided information about the company.   Answer Question

Portfolio Manager Interview

I interviewed online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at AXA Advisors.

Very lengthy but pleasant folks

Interview Questions
    • It is more of a situation....they invite you for coffee with a mentor to discuss the sales pitch   Answer Question

Financial Consultant Interview

They had a very quick hiring process. The interview was very brief and they asked many of the basic questions that you would expect to hear in an interview for this job. The man interviewing me was very respectful and he was also helpful in explaining what was needed for this position.

Interview Questions
    • Are you financially prepared to go six months without a paycheck?   Answer Question

Financial Advisor Interview

Interview Process at AXA Advisor was simply a horrific experience. Vice President of the department never explained or suggested his/her personal thoughts and recommendations to me. I’ve simply received rejection letter explaining nothing but a “I am Sorry” on a letter. Process of taking a test and having to pay the test up fee upfront is also bad

Financial Advisor Interview

Interview was a joke, lasted about 10 minutes and the person interviewing me basically just told me that if I got hired, I would be on my own to start contacting family friends, school alumni, professional contacts, etc. and offer them AXA's financial products.

Interview Questions
    • Who would you contact to offer AXA's services to on day 1 if you are hired?   Answer Question

Worked for AXA Advisors? Contribute to the Community!