AXA Advisors Interview Questions

Updated Oct 15, 2014
Updated Oct 15, 2014

2.3

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied online – interviewed at AXA Advisors in July 2014.

The first interview was informal followed by a secondary interview with multiple managers. The questions were about my relevant experience and why I thought I would be a good candidate.

Financial Advisor Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at AXA Advisors.

It was a group interview. We have 12 people together. At first, he asked question to everybody. It was a fair chance for people who knows the answer. He asked 6 questions and each of us answered individually in front of others.

No negotiation

Financial Advisor Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at AXA Advisors in September 2014.

After applying online, I received a phone call where they ask me to come in for an interview. First interview was getting to know the interviewee on a more personal level. Second interview was more about understanding the company and compensation. Third interview was with the Vice President of the branch.

Interview Questions
    • Questions were fairly simple. Why would you like to work at AXA Advisors? Why should we choose you? What are your best and worst attributes?   Answer Question

Financial Professional Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at AXA Advisors.

Typical interview process. I met with a recruiter with for a one-on-one interview after speaking with him at a career fair. It lasted about 20 minutes and I was asked a lot of behavioral questions. The next step in the process was an interview with a group of candidates.

Financial Professional Interview

I applied online. The process took 5+ weeksinterviewed at AXA Advisors in August 2013.

You will have an interview with a vice president. Make sure to be yourself and know that this job is only for ambitious people. If you dont bring in steady or qualified prospects, you will fail out of the business in the first 6 months. I didnt take my 7 due to a passing in my family and now that I look back, it is part of the reason why I am still at this job and also has a hand in the ambition and fire that pushes me to grind hard. My best advice is to stay in the present moment, find you "why" (the reason you get up every morning, it could be for a better life for your kids, a girlfriend you want to make you wife someday and treat to the finer things in life or to one day be able to bring clean technologies and knowledge to people in America in abroad who don't have access to it and all the whole population to enjoy the happyness that life has to offer.

Intern - Hourly Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Stamford, CT
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Stamford, CT

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at AXA Advisors in April 2013.

I applied online, talked to a friend I knew in the company, got a phone interview then a face to face interview. I was then called back later that week with an offer. My advise would be to be honest with your resume and experience and be open with your interviewer about your experience and what you can bring to the company.

Interview Questions
    • Would you rather be a smart worker or a hard worker?   View Answer
    The salary was as advertised but it was more than fair for the position in my career that I was in. Let them come to you with an offer.

Intern - Hourly Interview

I was first contacted by other interns for the job. They set up the interview. Very relaxed interview with the Vice President of the office, which is the title of the branch manager; no surprises and very courteous.

Financial Advisor Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at AXA Advisors in July 2014.

I was asked to take a group interview but it was actually like group chat.
    there were 7 interviewers in the group and the advisor took us to a conference room and let us asking him whatever question we wanted.
    At the same time, the advisor asked his team to give us small 1 to 1 interview in other small rooms.
    they are all really nice. and the questions are really easy.

Interview Questions
    • easy questions: like how much you know about axa? why you choose this position?   Answer Question

Financial Advisor Interview

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at AXA Advisors.

4 Interviews total, one informational, one one-on-one, another in depth one-on-one talking bigger picture of job details, last one-on-one with President. Very professional and strong follow through with communicating expectations of their candidates.

Interview Questions
    • What would be your target market and how would you go into the community and bring in those clients?

Why do you want to work for AXA?
        Answer Question

High initial start-up costs, commission based pay

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

interviewed at AXA Advisors in July 2014.

1st round was all behavior-based questions and very basic getting to know the interviewee on a personal level. 2nd round was similar but discussed job details and compensation. 3rd round is conference call with interviewer discussing more of the job and training.

Interview Questions
    • Trying to keep up with the different potential paths was not easy.   View Answer