AXA Advisors Interview Questions

Updated Sep 6, 2014
Updated Sep 6, 2014

2.3

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days - interviewed at AXA Advisors in May 2011.

Brief interview consisted of why I though I could help the company. Also wanted to know what my long term goals where within the industry. I had a strong employer ref feral so the interview was more of a screening process than anything. Most of their interns are selected this way.

Interview Questions
    • Why do you think you could help the company is the wealth management industry.   Answer Question

Licensed Sales Assistant and Financial Professional Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  San Diego, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at AXA Advisors in March 2011.

I had several interviews. The people I interviewed with were very nice and honest.

Interview Questions
    • I wasn't really asked hard questions. We just talked naturally about the industry and what i was looking for.   View Answer
    I told them what I wanted and they gave it to me.

Financial Advisor Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 months - interviewed at AXA Advisors in April 2010.

This interview process was very long and pointless in my personal opinion. There was a few times where the interviewer came late or didn't even show up at all to the interview. There was a few times where I had to reschedule. They seem somewhat professional. Overall I ended up excepting the offer because of the economy right now but fortunately I still have a few other options just in case something happens that doesn't sit to well with me.

Interview Questions
    • Even though we already know about your background and how good of a worker you are. Tell us something about yourself that we don't already know.   View Answer
    Really vague, hasn't really discussed that many terms and contracts

Intern Interview

The process took 2 days - interviewed at AXA Advisors in April 2009.

Great interview experience. Asked a few behavioral questions, education, and work experience questions. Culture is friendly, and professional.

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Houston, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

The process took 2 months - interviewed at AXA Advisors in March 2012.

Communication with the company was very frequent and helpful. This company is very organized with its interviewing process and was able to accommodate my busy schedule and that fact that I had to drive down from a different city. I had three interviews total: in the first one I was asked questions about myself, in the second one I was told more information about the company and the training and the job itself, and the third one was more questions for me but with the branch manager rather than the vice president. I was offered the job the same day after my third interview. The vice president was very professional, friendly, and organized and made me feel very comfortable and relaxed throughout the interviewing process.

Intern Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at AXA Advisors in April 2011.

I applied online and was called to set up an interview the next week. The interview process was very straight forward. I was asked to go into a room where a lady met with me asked about my qualifications and why I would be a good fit. the interview lasted about 30 minutes and she offered me something on the spot. As an intern I handled all interview candidates from interns to advisers setting up appointments etc.

Interview Questions
    • There were no business cases just emphasis on personality and technical ability.
      Excel experience is also a plus.
        Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Irvine, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irvine, CA

The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at AXA Advisors in June 2011.

Standard 1:1 Interview, nothing confusing know your reasons for joining the industry.

Interview Questions
    • Describe your previous experience in sales and dealing with clients.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at AXA Advisors in May 2013.

Received an initial phone call from one of the vice presidents., upon which he held an initial per-screening of my interest and qualifications. From there we set up an in person interview in his office. The first interview is your basic fit and expectations question and answer conversation.

If they like you enough you will be asked to submit to a background check. Once that is cleared you will come in for a final interview with the VP that interviewed you and one of the three executives at the branch. You will be asked to present your business plan and talk about what your market is and how you plan on approaching the business. This interview is a lot more job specific.

They will then take a couple days to review your candidacy with the rest of the VP's. Once that is complete they will let you know of their decision.

Interview Questions
    • Just make sure you are prepared to present a detailed business plan.   Answer Question
    No negotiation phase,. You are start on per-contract, which is a commission only time period where you work towards certain incentives.

Financial Professional Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at AXA Advisors.

Great environment, the advisors are great communicators so if feels professional but at the same time fun and relaxed, the interview process was about 4 interviews one which included a video chat with upper level management, while the other interviews were in office and with local management.

Interview Questions
    There is no negotiation, you either take the job or you don't. If you are teetering on the edge whether you should interview or not, just go to the interview, you basically find out all you need to know during the first interview and if you don't like what you hear, just deny any offer.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at AXA Advisors.

3 interviews. District Manger selling you on unlimited earnings potential.

Interview Questions
    • You need to prepare a one page business plan on how you will acquire clients   Answer Question
    It's a 100% commission so nothing to negotiate here.