AXA Advisors Interview Questions

Updated Mar 25, 2015
Updated Mar 25, 2015

2.3

AXA Internship Interview

phone call interview, typical behavior interview questions like what you will do if ..., and some talks about the main tasks of the job and time schedule, company culture,pretty easy

No negotiation

Financial Consultant Interview

They initiated. Telephone interview followed by two in-person interviews.

No Negotiation

Portfolio Manager Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at AXA Advisors.

Very lengthy but pleasant folks

Interview Questions
    • It is more of a situation....they invite you for coffee with a mentor to discuss the sales pitch   Answer Question

Financial Advisor Interview

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at AXA Advisors.

Usually, there are a series of interviews. I believe at least 3 or 4. The 1st is more of a get to know you and what you are about. The 2nd give more details on the company of it commissions/ salary payout. 3rd you meet with site Management. 4th you meet with the supervisor of the career path you choose. For instance, you can choose between traditional and retirement benefits. One focuses on the any and everyone while the other focuses on the school system (teachers and staff).

Interview Questions
    • What motivates you to seek out work in this particular profession?   Answer Question

Financial Advisor Interview

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at AXA Advisors.

Initial interview was very pleasant. Straightforward about the process and requirements.

Financial Advisor Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at AXA Advisors.

Found them through an on campus job link. Received a phone call shortly after, asking me to do a phone interview or come in to the office. Since they were not willing to pay for travel. I did a phone interview. After phone interview, I was called and asked to do the 2nd round which was presenting a business plan on skype. Since I do not want to get into financial sales. the interview process ended here.

Interview Questions
    • Nothing to difficult, very general questions.
      Example of Customer Service, working well with others?

Answer Question

I did not want to get into financial sales. Plus have to do all the certifications and exams before you get paid.

Financial Advisor Interview

Started with an email, in which i responded to. It was followed up by a 15 minutes phone call. Then there were 3 in person interviews.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about yourself and why you would be good for this position.   Answer Question

Financial Advisor Interview

Very easy going, just the location manager and me in his office. Mostly consisted of him explaining the products and services of the company.

Financial Advisor Interview Interview

Initial interview as very basic, best characteristics and such. Second interview you meet with a VP and discuss pay and other things that don't really matter. Then they have you come back and you get to talk to a couple of advisors that have been there for a while, you can ask them anything you'd like. Then you come in and meet the branch manager. If you get asked back a second time you pretty much are going to get an offer, they just keep you coming back to make it feel like they really care about you and your opiniions.

Interview Questions

Little too uptight feeling for me. I don't want someone peering over my shoulder the entire process. If you need or like someone telling you what to do ALL the time, I would recommend AXA.

Financial Advisor Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at AXA Advisors.

Consisted of 4 interviews (1 on the phone). You have the opportunity to interview with a couple different members of the management team as well as a senior parter of the firm and also a younger associate so you get different perspectives.

Interview Questions
    • They will ask you questions about how you approach building your business as a financial adviser. They like seeing individuals with an entrepreneurial spirit.   Answer Question