AXA Advisors

AXA Advisors Interview Questions

Updated Apr 14, 2015

2.3

Financial Advisor Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at AXA Advisors.

Interview

Quick first meeting. You are told about the company, what it does and what you will do. They look over your resume and ask you about past experiences. Second meeting is longer. You are allowed to ask any questions you have regarding the job or company. You discuss more about working there and about yourself.

Financial Representative Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at AXA Advisors.

Interview

Thorough and direct. I met the leadership team, was given an accurate expectation of the role I was applying for, and what it would take to be successful. It was a good experience

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university – interviewed at AXA Advisors (New York, NY) in February 2015.

Interview

First spoke on the phone briefly to schedule an interview. Currently on the second interview which is in a week. The first interview was pretty straight forward and it went well. I told the vice president my ideas and about myself.

Interview Questions

• Did not ask any. We just had a conversation to get to know each other, the company, and position   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Woodbury, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at AXA Advisors (Woodbury, NY) in February 2015.

Interview

Originally, I was told the interview process was in three parts but it was abbreviated to two. My point of contact was a mentor that I would work with, if I was to join the firm. Meeting first with my potential mentor and an intern, I then met again with my mentor and the marketing specialist. My third meeting was to be with branch management, but that was eliminated to expedite the process.

Interview Questions

• No difficult or unexpected questions.   1 Answer

Application

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at AXA Advisors.

Interview

First interview is just informative and if still interested go back for another one. The job is just cold calling trying to get clients for the managing partner. It is not financial at all but rather a sales job. No salary just commission based.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at AXA Advisors (New York, NY) in February 2015.

Interview

3 mins only. Spoke to a VP. Sales only. He is honest and said sales depends on personality. He said he is not good at numbers and would like to communicate. We did not waster our time, which is good, except the time I went there.

Financial Advisor Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at AXA Advisors.

Interview

Two in-house interviews. Interview questions were very straightforward, nothing out of the norm. First interview was more focused on interviewer explaining more about Axa and its products. In the second interview I was asked to present a business plan in regards to what my target market would be and how I was going to meet the initial commission hurdle

Interview Questions

• How does Axa's products differ in respect to those of big investment banks such B of A?   Answer Question

Financial Advisor Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at AXA Advisors in November 2014.

Interview

3 basic interviews at their local office. Nothing hard at all, I was shocked how smoothly it went. The first interview was just myself and one other advisor in the office. The second and third interviews was with the same advisor a long with the district VP. Overall, the process was very smooth and low stress.

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at AXA Advisors (San Francisco, CA) in January 2015.

Interview

Firstly give me an telephone to ask me the time for interview. I got the interview 1 week later. Since I am an international student, they said they can't sponsor because that there are 2 company hire the employee. Besides they need some certifications to be well-work for this position.

Interview Questions

• Since I am an international student, they said they can't sponsor because that there are 2 company hire the employee.   Answer Question

Financial Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at AXA Advisors (Los Angeles, CA) in January 2015.

Interview

First round is over the phone. Second Round: they give you a presentation ahead of time and you prepare it as if you were to present it to a client. After you've given your presentation, they will repeat it 100x better and then give you a couple minutes to prepare before they ask you to deliver it again with changes. Third round: meet more of the team/discuss logistics

Interview Questions

• How did you think you did in the presentation? How would you have done it differently?   Answer Question