AXA Advisors

AXA Advisors Interview Questions

Updated Aug 28, 2015

2.3

Financial Advisor Interview

Interview

I first applied through my school's career website. Shortly after, I received a phone call from the company, and this is just your basic screening. The next step was the first face-to-face interview, which consists of a basic overview of the job and necessary training/licensing. Following the interview, we set up a second face-to-face for the next week to go into more detail of how your first year(s) would go. If you impress in both interviews, they will offer to start training you. It seems like a very nice work environment, with a "family" feel to it. During the interviews, they did not hide that the first year is a tough, uphill battle that will take a lot of hard work to start making money. This is a job with a high (almost unlimited) ceiling for those that perform well, or it will be one with a low floor and early exit if its not the job for you.

Interview Questions

• No difficult questions. Interview was more of a job and training overview, and at the end, there were a handful of basic personality questions that did not seem to hold much weight in their evaluation of you.   Answer Question

Did not decline, but I did not accept either. I am currently working to see if this is the right job for me.

Financial Advisor Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at AXA Advisors.

Interview

Usually, there are a series of interviews. I believe at least 3 or 4. The 1st is more of a get to know you and what you are about. The 2nd give more details on the company of it commissions/ salary payout. 3rd you meet with site Management. 4th you meet with the supervisor of the career path you choose. For instance, you can choose between traditional and retirement benefits. One focuses on the any and everyone while the other focuses on the school system (teachers and staff).

Interview Questions

• What motivates you to seek out work in this particular profession?   Answer Question

Financial Advisor Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at AXA Advisors.

Interview

Initial interview was very pleasant. Straightforward about the process and requirements.

Financial Advisor Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at AXA Advisors.

Interview

Consisted of 4 interviews (1 on the phone). You have the opportunity to interview with a couple different members of the management team as well as a senior parter of the firm and also a younger associate so you get different perspectives.

Interview Questions

• They will ask you questions about how you approach building your business as a financial adviser. They like seeing individuals with an entrepreneurial spirit.   Answer Question

Financial Advisor Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at AXA Advisors.

Interview

Went through 3 rounds of interviews, all face to face. First one was a basic interview to get to know more about the applicant. The second one was more about the job and duties and what will your training will be like. The last interview was about scheduling your licensing and such.

Interview Questions

• An example that you have failed and figured a way to turn it into a success.   Answer Question

I have not declined or accepted yet, still considering the offer.

Financial Advisor Interview

Interview

Started with an email, in which i responded to. It was followed up by a 15 minutes phone call. Then there were 3 in person interviews.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself and why you would be good for this position.   Answer Question

Financial Advisor Interview

Interview

Very easy going, just the location manager and me in his office. Mostly consisted of him explaining the products and services of the company.

Financial Advisor Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at AXA Advisors.

Interview

Found them through an on campus job link. Received a phone call shortly after, asking me to do a phone interview or come in to the office. Since they were not willing to pay for travel. I did a phone interview. After phone interview, I was called and asked to do the 2nd round which was presenting a business plan on skype. Since I do not want to get into financial sales. the interview process ended here.

Interview Questions

• Nothing to difficult, very general questions. Example of Customer Service, working well with others?   Answer Question

I did not want to get into financial sales. Plus have to do all the certifications and exams before you get paid.

Financial Advisor Interview

Interview

The hiring process was a completed in 3 steps. The final step was completing a business plan and going over compensation. It took about a month to go through the process and was pretty straight forward.

Financial Advisor Interview

Interview

Lots of back and forth before face-to-face meeting. Interview was pretty grueling with all the questions you hope they DONT ask, but they DO! Interview took about 30 minutes. It was 1 on 1. Went over what/who the company is, then went over each part of my resume.

Interview Questions

• What is your greatest set-back in life, and how did you over-come it?   Answer Question