AXA Advisors

Updated Dec 14, 2014
Updated Dec 14, 2014

2.3

Financial Advisor Interview Interview

Initial interview as very basic, best characteristics and such. Second interview you meet with a VP and discuss pay and other things that don't really matter. Then they have you come back and you get to talk to a couple of advisors that have been there for a while, you can ask them anything you'd like. Then you come in and meet the branch manager. If you get asked back a second time you pretty much are going to get an offer, they just keep you coming back to make it feel like they really care about you and your opiniions.

Interview Questions

Little too uptight feeling for me. I don't want someone peering over my shoulder the entire process. If you need or like someone telling you what to do ALL the time, I would recommend AXA.

Financial Consultant Interview

They initiated. Telephone interview followed by two in-person interviews.

No Negotiation

Portfolio Manager Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at AXA Advisors.

Very lengthy but pleasant folks

Interview Questions
    • It is more of a situation....they invite you for coffee with a mentor to discuss the sales pitch   Answer Question

Financial Advisor Interview

I first applied through my school's career website. Shortly after, I received a phone call from the company, and this is just your basic screening. The next step was the first face-to-face interview, which consists of a basic overview of the job and necessary training/licensing. Following the interview, we set up a second face-to-face for the next week to go into more detail of how your first year(s) would go. If you impress in both interviews, they will offer to start training you. It seems like a very nice work environment, with a "family" feel to it. During the interviews, they did not hide that the first year is a tough, uphill battle that will take a lot of hard work to start making money. This is a job with a high (almost unlimited) ceiling for those that perform well, or it will be one with a low floor and early exit if its not the job for you.

Interview Questions
    • No difficult questions. Interview was more of a job and training overview, and at the end, there were a handful of basic personality questions that did not seem to hold much weight in their evaluation of you.   Answer Question

Did not decline, but I did not accept either. I am currently working to see if this is the right job for me.

Financial Advisor Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at AXA Advisors.

Went through 3 rounds of interviews, all face to face. First one was a basic interview to get to know more about the applicant. The second one was more about the job and duties and what will your training will be like. The last interview was about scheduling your licensing and such.

Interview Questions
    • An example that you have failed and figured a way to turn it into a success.   Answer Question

I have not declined or accepted yet, still considering the offer.

Financial Advisor Interview

They do not hire you until you complete all the necessary license requirements including the Series 7 and 66 licenses. You work to obtain the licenses but with no guarantee that you will be employed at AXA.

Interview Questions
    • There were no questions really. They are just looking for individuals that will go through the grind of obtaining licenses for 9 months without pay.   Answer Question

Financial Consultant - Sales Force Associate Interview

Contacted me and numerous other members of my graduate program offering interviews for financial consultant positions. Pretty typical interview for a pretty typical financial services sales job. Heavily emphasized the "owning your own business" aspect and opportunities for management training and growth. Sounds like you get decent training and some certifications but it is a straight sales job.

Intern Interview

I applied for the summer internship through my college career development center and received an email regarding the interview within a week of submitting my job application. The hiring and interview process was very professional. Candidates should expect the standard procedure. My advice would be to bring extra copies of your resume and cover letter. You may encounter a group/panel interview without notice.

Interview Questions
    • I found the interview to be quite fair. There should not be any difficult or unexpected questions if candidates do their homework. It may be wise to research the company, position, and interviewer(s).   Answer Question

Financial Consultant Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at AXA Advisors.

Got a call the day after I submitted a resume through my university portal. The woman on the phone was very pleasant, and scheduled an interview for me. I showed up on the day of the interview about 15 minutes early - waited for about an hour. The interviewing manager never showed up, and the secretary didn't know where he was. I thought about reaching out to them afterwards to reschedule, but then I thought to myself, "do I even want to interview for a company like this" ? Needless to say, I never heard a thing from them since. High unprofessional conduct.

Interview Questions
    • Can't say, my hiring manager never made it to the appointment.   Answer Question

Financial Advisor Interview

Tell you all the great things about AXA and how the company operates. I was told it is a very difficult job and that is exactly what it is. My hiring manager did not pull any punches. Unfortunately he and me are no longer with the company.

No negotiation.