AXA Advisors

AXA Advisors Interview Questions

Updated Apr 14, 2015

2.3

Anonymous Employee in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

The process took a weekinterviewed at AXA Advisors (Salt Lake City, UT) in February 2012.

Interview

Behavioral interview. A few generic behavioral questions but It was pretty conversational.

I had better options

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at AXA Advisors in February 2012.

Interview

Met with Executive VP of 1 branch for initial interview, 2nd was to go over job in more detail, 3rd was to talk about offer and to meet with Regional Manager.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at AXA Advisors (Houston, TX) in March 2012.

Interview

Communication with the company was very frequent and helpful. This company is very organized with its interviewing process and was able to accommodate my busy schedule and that fact that I had to drive down from a different city. I had three interviews total: in the first one I was asked questions about myself, in the second one I was told more information about the company and the training and the job itself, and the third one was more questions for me but with the branch manager rather than the vice president. I was offered the job the same day after my third interview. The vice president was very professional, friendly, and organized and made me feel very comfortable and relaxed throughout the interviewing process.

Anonymous Employee in Binghamton, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at AXA Advisors (Binghamton, NY) in October 2010.

Interview

Interview questions include: tell me about yourself;
    how important do you think team work is as an advisor;
    What do you think you can bring to the company;
    Are you willing to relocate;
    Do you have any sales/ closing experiences?

Interviewers should prepare some ice-breaker topics to the interview to talk about yourself, as one on one interviews can be intense and nervous racking.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

The process took a dayinterviewed at AXA Advisors (New York, NY) in May 2010.

Interview

i went in the room filled with other college candidates. there were 3 advisors interviewing us. they split us into three groups and placed one advisor to each. the advisor interviewed us one on one.

Financial Advisor Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at AXA Advisors in May 2009.

Interview

This process to get hired was actually fairly simple for this company. I got an internship from a phone call to the company and then an interview. Once I graduated from college I went back for another interview with my new boss and a few days later I got a call offering me the position.

Interview Questions

• This job involves a lot of cold calling and a lot of people not giving you the time of day when you try to speak with them. How would you handle people constantly saying no to you, and how would you overcome it?   Answer Question

Negotiation

There wasn't much negotiation at all. They have a base salary that they offered for my division of AXA Advisors and then your salary decreases and your commission increases until you are all commission after three years.

Financial Advisor Interview

Application

The process took 5 daysinterviewed at AXA Advisors in February 2011.

Interview

Attend the career seminar, then they will offer a 1 on 1 interview. After 1:1 interview they will make the offer. Make sure to be yourself and show charisma.

Other options.

Anonymous Employee in Scottsdale, AZ

Application

The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at AXA Advisors (Scottsdale, AZ) in April 2011.

Interview

So far I have had 2 rounds of interviews, my third is next week with a panel. The first two have been a breeze; first one had general questions about my background and what I thought the job entailed. The second they showed me a powerpoint selling the position and how difficult it is to build your own practice.

Interview Questions

• What is the most difficult thing you have ever had to do?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at AXA Advisors (Boston, MA) in June 2010.

Interview

Phone screening, intervies focused on behavioral and personality questions. Personality testing was very important to them. Appear to be looking for very agreesive sales-focused people.

Financial Professional Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at AXA Advisors (New York, NY) in May 2011.

Interview

the interview process is not that intimidating; it is actually comforting that the interviewer was up front about what i would be getting my self into. He told me that it was an opportunity to help people secure their monetary futures though various financial instruments. All in all, it was a good experience