AXA Advisors

Updated Mar 4, 2015
Updated Mar 4, 2015

2.3

AXA PWM Interview

interviewed at AXA Advisors in May 2011.

Applied through university career website and interviewed with Vice President at NY Office with other candidates.
    They presented what AXA does and What they expect to us. and then do the interview separately.

Interview Questions
    • Not much difficult, just explained why I want this position   Answer Question

Intern - Hourly Interview

I was first contacted by other interns for the job. They set up the interview. Very relaxed interview with the Vice President of the office, which is the title of the branch manager; no surprises and very courteous.

Financial Advisor Interview

The hiring process was a completed in 3 steps. The final step was completing a business plan and going over compensation. It took about a month to go through the process and was pretty straight forward.

Financial Advisor Interview

Lots of back and forth before face-to-face meeting. Interview was pretty grueling with all the questions you hope they DONT ask, but they DO! Interview took about 30 minutes. It was 1 on 1. Went over what/who the company is, then went over each part of my resume.

Interview Questions
    • What is your greatest set-back in life, and how did you over-come it?   Answer Question

Financial Advisor Interview

They came through my school initially. Interview went great, just basic behavioral questions. When I went to their office, it was more in depth. Generally behavioral throughout the process.

Financial Representative Interview

I applied online – interviewed at AXA Advisors.

Thorough and direct. I met the leadership team, was given an accurate expectation of the role I was applying for, and what it would take to be successful. It was a good experience

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY
    Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at AXA Advisors in October 2014.

Applied online. Received email to set up an interview. Interview was in person with a head of a team. It wasn't really an interview as in "walk me through your resume" but more of a "why do you want to do this?" "what do you like to do outside of work?" type of interview. Essentially making sure I knew what I was getting into and then making sure I would be a good fit. Very casual.

After the initial interview, you fill out information for a background check and then you meet the whole team.

Interview Questions

I decided that the position was not the best fit for me.

Financial Professional Interview

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at AXA Advisors.

Pretty easy overall. You'll talk to several interviewers. No hard questions. Be easygoing, seem trustworthy. The most important two factors they are looking for is your number and quality of connections, and your attitude/never give up/etc. Know what this company does. Pretty much, sell financial planning. Basic financial knowledge required.

Interview Questions
    • Who are you going to contact initially for your first few sales? Why?   Answer Question
    Nothing to negotiate.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied online – interviewed at AXA Advisors.

Who in your family or friends has money? If none, how good are you at cold calling and being an entrepreneur. The interview was really more of management selling me on why I should work there.

Interview Questions
    Had the option to work on 100% commission or 50% commission and a very small base salary.

Financial Advisor Internsip Interview

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA
    Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a weekinterviewed at AXA Advisors in February 2013.

I met with one of their representatives at my school's career fair and went in for an interview about a week later. The interview was very quick and I was offered the position on the spot. I declined after finding out that I wouldn't be directly exposed to investing decisions and was simply going to be selling retirement plans.

Interview Questions

I didn't think the position was the right fit for me