AXA Advisors

AXA Advisors Interview Questions

Updated Aug 28, 2015

2.3

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at AXA Advisors (San Antonio, TX) in May 2014.

Interview

The interview process was fairly easy. Went through four stages. First to meet with a recruiter. Next, you met with a manager of your local branch 1:1. After that, two advisers met to interview with me. Lastly, I spoke via phone w the EVP of the state to get an offer.

Interview Questions

• Array of questions that will help determine what kind of personality you have   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wellesley, MA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at AXA Advisors (Wellesley, MA) in March 2015.

Interview

They called me, went over the licensing process. Came in a few days later for first interview, again a week or two later to meet the VP and then an offer was made about a week later. After I accepted, the recruiter began going more in depth about my timeline for being fully licensed, their in house training program and when I can expect to be out in the field meeting clients and making connections.

Interview Questions

• Are you self motivated, are you personable etc Typical interview questions   1 Answer
    • /Are you a friendly, what do you like to do?   1 Answer

Negotiation

There is not much negotiating of salary since it is mostly a sales position.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at AXA Advisors (Jacksonville, FL).

Interview

Two live interviews and a call conference. It was very relaxed and I felt very comfortable. They thought I was the best thing since bubble gum. Told me they wanted me to be the CEO in a year.

Interview Questions

• What do you look to accomplish in the next 10 years   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at AXA Advisors (New York, NY) in March 2015.

Interview

Very short first interview. It was mainly informational about the company, what they stand for, and the position itself. It is a very entrepreneurial position, with the potential to make probably a decent salary after a few months of training and very long hours at work. It is more for a person with plenty of free time, and great determination.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at AXA Advisors (Los Angeles, CA) in February 2013.

Interview

phone interview, followed by 2 or 3 in-person interviews with a district manager if you make it to the second interview, you have an int person interview with your district manager as well as the branch manager. they explain the timelime of getting hired, because it requires you to pass a few licenses (series 7, series 63, and health and life insurance licesnes).

Interview Questions

• what makes you want to work at axa? whats the best investment you have ever made? how would you feel about having to prospect and cold call?   Answer Question

Financial Professional Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at AXA Advisors.

Interview

Mostly was to determine if you are a normal person who can interact with employees at the office and get clients. They look for self motivated and hard working individuals. You need to be a likable and trustworthy person to retain potential customers. An entrepreneurial spirit is important for this position.

Financial Advisor Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at AXA Advisors in March 2015.

Interview

Contacted over LinkedIn, met with a senior advisor. Talked about how much money you can make if you work hard, etc. Normal for this business. However, never talked about how they can help a beginner get the ball rolling. Why take entry level people if you don't intend on teaching them how to prospect?

Interview Questions

• How do you build a book of business?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at AXA Advisors (New York, NY).

Interview

first interview was quick. He did most of the talking. met with VP. He asked what i'm looking for in a position. I sent a thank you letter which he appreciated. He responded Two days later asking me to come down for another interview.

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at AXA Advisors (Tampa, FL) in March 2015.

Interview

Pretty easy interview process. First interview was on campus - talking more about the role and what I'd be doing. The second interview was more formal setting with a few behavioral questions.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Worth, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at AXA Advisors (Fort Worth, TX).

Interview

First interview was with a recruiter on campus. Consisted of an overview of the career and the recruiter asking me my income expectations, hours to work a week, etc. They are looking for people with an entrepreneurial spirit who are willing to work 60+ hours a week. Second Interview took place at the office with a VP. This one covered the "3 year plan" once you are in the business; covering salaries, commissions, bonuses, etc. The third and final interview was with the VP and the President. More behavioral questions (be sure to have a verbal resume, as this will help). I received offer immediately after third interview.