AXA Advisors

AXA Advisors Interview Questions

Updated Sep 1, 2015

2.3

Financial Advisor Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at AXA Advisors.

Interview

the worst interview that I have been through, they will talk to you on the phone for the first interview, then second interview is to meet up in their office, 1on1 meeting, however, there is not a single constructive question, after that 1 on 1 interview, I was told that they will schedule another interview going over the compensation and benefits to work for them. At the end, I didn't receive any information from them, I email them, no response, I called them, didn't pick up the phone, I left a voice mail, never called back. It was so unprofessional to the point where I don't want to and would never work for them. And the funny thing is, two months later, the same guy who interviewed me previously, called me again for interview??!? I guess he didn't remember I was the one that he humiliated two months ago.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at AXA Advisors (New York, NY) in October 2014.

Interview

Applied online. Received email to set up an interview. Interview was in person with a head of a team. It wasn't really an interview as in "walk me through your resume" but more of a "why do you want to do this?" "what do you like to do outside of work?" type of interview. Essentially making sure I knew what I was getting into and then making sure I would be a good fit. Very casual. After the initial interview, you fill out information for a background check and then you meet the whole team.

Interview Questions

I decided that the position was not the best fit for me.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at AXA Advisors (New York, NY) in February 2012.

Interview

Brought you in, wanted to see if you can sell.

didn't like the job

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at AXA Advisors (New York, NY) in February 2015.

Interview

3 mins only. Spoke to a VP. Sales only. He is honest and said sales depends on personality. He said he is not good at numbers and would like to communicate. We did not waster our time, which is good, except the time I went there.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at AXA Advisors (New York, NY).

Interview

first interview was quick. He did most of the talking. met with VP. He asked what i'm looking for in a position. I sent a thank you letter which he appreciated. He responded Two days later asking me to come down for another interview.

Anonymous Employee in Edison, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at AXA Advisors (Edison, NJ) in May 2013.

Interview

Can be a few steps. Usually you meet with a senior advisors from the district before you meet with the district manager than possibly the svp. Questions are usually easy nothing any interviewing hasn't heard before. Sometimes management will just pass you on to some one else when they don't have time for you. Random Advisors may interview you which isn't always the best.

Interview Questions

• How much do you know about AXA? How do you define success   Answer Question

Financial Representative Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at AXA Advisors (New York, NY) in May 2014.

Interview

I applied online through my career site. This posting for an unpaid position. The interview process was more of a group interview, where all candidates were made to participate in a group. The position and description sounds good but it does not really hold true to its words. Work to be assigned was about searching for high net worth individuals whom the company could sell their insurance or services

Interview Questions

• There were no questions except for what kind of work would you like to do. Assist a financial advisor with their daily tasks like copying, printing etc. Not a good option for anyone higher than a freshman or someone who would be looking to work for free   Answer Question

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at AXA Advisors.

Interview

Pretty easy overall. You'll talk to several interviewers. No hard questions. Be easygoing, seem trustworthy. The most important two factors they are looking for is your number and quality of connections, and your attitude/never give up/etc. Know what this company does. Pretty much, sell financial planning. Basic financial knowledge required.

Interview Questions

• Who are you going to contact initially for your first few sales? Why?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Nothing to negotiate.

Anonymous Employee in Portland, OR

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at AXA Advisors (Portland, OR) in July 2015.

Interview

They called to set up a phone interview. Initial call took 5 minutes and the point is to set up a 15 minute follow up. I applied off of LinkedIn. They seem to be wanting fresh people for the industry. It may be a great way to obtain a series 7. I will post more of an update next week after the follow up interview.

Interview Questions

• General availability. they called less than a week of applying off of LinkedIn   1 Answer

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at AXA Advisors.

Interview

Meet with District Manager who will regale you with the income potential and the joys of running your own practice. VP of branch will brag about the retention percentages of their associates after 4 years being the best in the industry. You should ask what the 1 and 2 years success rates are :)

Interview Questions

• Where do you want to be in 5 years   1 Answer

Negotiation

no negotiations...no salary!