AXA Advisors

Updated Jul 20, 2014

2.2

12 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

I applied online – interviewed at AXA Advisors.

The hiring process consisted of 3 parts: the initial interview, a background check which if you passed the first two you would be called in for a second interview. I did not continue on with my second interview for personal reasons but the initial interview was heavily focused on myself asking questions.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irvine, CA

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at AXA Advisors.

6 month prepare for 3 licenses, no basic salary, need find your owe clients, reimbursement only apply after your full time contract signed, and you need to wait 3 month to get those money, retention rate is about 10% for the first 4 yrs

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

met at a college recruiting career fair. was called in to set up an interview. Met up with them.

Interview Questions
    • some technical questions. had to define key terms like cash flow, monetary policy, corporate finance etc.   Answer Question

internship was unpaid

Financial Advisor Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irvine, CA

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at AXA Advisors in April 2014.

The manager was very helpful. He made the interview go smoothly. Like a chitchat between business to business. I felt less nervous since he's very friendly and thoroughly. The open house career workshop is very helpful and informative. Vice president of the company displaced a vivid demonstration of how and what the company targets. Also, the company will reimburse for tests required for financial advisor need (i.e. Series 66,7, etc).

Interview Questions
    • Be prepared to answer some questions about your target market. From this, the manager will guide you towards your business goal at the company.   Answer Question

Got another job offer.

Financial Professional Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at AXA Advisors in June 2013.

Applied via employee referral. I went through two interview processes, and most of the questions were behavioral. The employer wants to see whether you can actually take on the challenge or not.

Interview Questions
    • Why do you think AXA is a good fit for you? (It was difficult in the sense that you had to say it the way employer wanted to hear.)   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orange, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orange, CA

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at AXA Advisors in April 2013.

Went for the first interview, most what the executive spoke was about the company and how it handled business, also asked about my past, present and future goals. they were mostly considering individuals who wanted to grow their own book, thru referals, organizing events, etc... looks like a great company but not interested in starting again from scratch.

Interview Questions
    • Everything was pretty straight forward, didnt have any tricky questions   Answer Question

Didnt want to make a book of business

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at AXA Advisors in November 2012.

Mostly the employee will ask your about your career goals. And fully explain to you about this company. And the different functions of each part of the company. The person who in charge with recruiting, is really nice, and easy to communicate with.

Interview Questions
    • The difficulty is you need to get to know more about this company, and what does the company do before go to the interview.   Answer Question

Finance Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in West Los Angeles, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in West Los Angeles, CA

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at AXA Advisors in December 2011.

Applied for a semester-long internship through college job board.
    A hiring manager emailed me promptly and scheduled an interview. The interview took about 20 minutes, very casual, basically was asked why I'm interested in interning at a life insurance company, why I think I can do the job, etc. I heard back within a week.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

The process took a dayinterviewed at AXA Advisors in November 2011.

Phone interview, friendly, made appointment, but had to cancel due to a family matters.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at AXA Advisors in July 2011.

I got a call from a recruiter from AXA Advisors asking me to come in for a interview. The phone interview was very short. I actually told them I wanted to get back to them before I schedule an interview and he was fine with that. A week later, I went in for an interview. Right when I got in, the receptionist asked me to fill out this long packet. After that, I got to meet my recruiter, who actually turned out to be the Assistant VP. I spoke to him for like 20 minutes, and then he introduced me to the VP and I spoke to him for about another 20 minutes. The interview wasn't hard at all. Be calm and you'll do fine.

Interview Questions

Financial Advisor wasn't something I wanted to do.