AXA Advisors

www.axa-equitable.com/axa/careers/axa-advisors.html
Engaged Employer

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all Interviews

Marketing Assistant Interview

Application

The process took 5 daysinterviewed at AXA Advisors in May 2010.

Interview

I spoke briefly with the current Marketing Assistant and then was called for an interview a few days later. The interview went great - but this is a small branch. They are not looking to hire anyone who is planning on upward mobility. Also, it turns out the job is not so much marketing assistant, as your typical customer service rep, handling the calls and tracking paperwork. I had all the experience for his position, but in the end, the salary was too low for not seeming to provide tremendous resume/career benefits. Very nice office and group of people, though. They asked a lot of questions that reveal personality: "At the end of a long day, how do you relax?" and "Tell us something we won't know now, but could be surprised about in 6 months?" or something like that. Other than that, they wanted to know what kind of other jobs I had been looking at, skills, assets, things I need to work on, etc...

Interview Questions

• "Tell us something we might be surprised to find out about you in 6 months?"   1 Answer