AXA Advisors Interview Questions in New York, NY

Updated Feb 23, 2015
Updated Feb 23, 2015

2.1

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at AXA Advisors.

first interview was quick. He did most of the talking. met with VP. He asked what i'm looking for in a position. I sent a thank you letter which he appreciated. He responded Two days later asking me to come down for another interview.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at AXA Advisors in February 2015.

3 mins only. Spoke to a VP. Sales only. He is honest and said sales depends on personality. He said he is not good at numbers and would like to communicate. We did not waster our time, which is good, except the time I went there.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

I applied through college or university – interviewed at AXA Advisors in February 2015.

First spoke on the phone briefly to schedule an interview. Currently on the second interview which is in a week. The first interview was pretty straight forward and it went well. I told the vice president my ideas and about myself.

Interview Questions
    • Did not ask any. We just had a conversation to get to know each other, the company, and position   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied online – interviewed at AXA Advisors.

Who in your family or friends has money? If none, how good are you at cold calling and being an entrepreneur. The interview was really more of management selling me on why I should work there.

Interview Questions
    Had the option to work on 100% commission or 50% commission and a very small base salary.

Financial Advisor Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at AXA Advisors.

It was a group interview. We have 12 people together. At first, he asked question to everybody. It was a fair chance for people who knows the answer. He asked 6 questions and each of us answered individually in front of others.

No negotiation

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at AXA Advisors in October 2014.

Applied online. Received email to set up an interview. Interview was in person with a head of a team. It wasn't really an interview as in "walk me through your resume" but more of a "why do you want to do this?" "what do you like to do outside of work?" type of interview. Essentially making sure I knew what I was getting into and then making sure I would be a good fit. Very casual.

After the initial interview, you fill out information for a background check and then you meet the whole team.

Interview Questions

I decided that the position was not the best fit for me.

Financial Professional Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at AXA Advisors in October 2014.

Applied online and received a call in about a week. Went into their NYC office for an interview. The interview was very straightforward. The interviewer was also very honest about the position being mainly sales and said that it definitely is not for everyone.

Interview Questions

Didn't really want to go into sales

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

interviewed at AXA Advisors in July 2014.

1st round was all behavior-based questions and very basic getting to know the interviewee on a personal level. 2nd round was similar but discussed job details and compensation. 3rd round is conference call with interviewer discussing more of the job and training.

Interview Questions
    • Trying to keep up with the different potential paths was not easy.   View Answer

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

I applied online – interviewed at AXA Advisors in July 2014.

The first interview was informal followed by a secondary interview with multiple managers. The questions were about my relevant experience and why I thought I would be a good candidate.

Financial Representative Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at AXA Advisors in May 2014.

I applied online through my career site. This posting for an unpaid position. The interview process was more of a group interview, where all candidates were made to participate in a group. The position and description sounds good but it does not really hold true to its words. Work to be assigned was about searching for high net worth individuals whom the company could sell their insurance or services

Interview Questions
    • There were no questions except for what kind of work would you like to do. Assist a financial advisor with their daily tasks like copying, printing etc. Not a good option for anyone higher than a freshman or someone who would be looking to work for free   Answer Question