AXA Advisors

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

RGB Interview

Milwaukee, WI

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at AXA Advisors in March 2010.

Interview Details – Talked with representatives at a career fair, and then was called for a preliminary phone interview.
Next, I was called in for a one on one, and was then invited to sit in on their training sessions. Continued to sit in on training sessions to gain all information and had 2nd interview. I am currently looking at a third interview.

Interview Question – Describe an instance where you were persistant for a sale?   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at AXA Advisors

Worked for AXA Advisors? Contribute to the Community!

AXA Advisors Videos

AXA Advisors – Why Work for Us?

What we stand for… We connect people in communities with financial services and products that help protect the futures they build for themselves and their families. At AXA Advisors, we work hard to help our financial… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at AXA Advisors RGB interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by AXA Advisors employees and interview candidates.