AXA Advisors

AXA Advisors Interview Questions in San Francisco, CA

Updated Feb 4, 2015

Financial Advisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at AXA Advisors (San Francisco, CA) in January 2015.

Interview

Firstly give me an telephone to ask me the time for interview. I got the interview 1 week later. Since I am an international student, they said they can't sponsor because that there are 2 company hire the employee. Besides they need some certifications to be well-work for this position.

Interview Questions

• Since I am an international student, they said they can't sponsor because that there are 2 company hire the employee.   Answer Question

Financial Advisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online – interviewed at AXA Advisors (San Francisco, CA).

Interview

They were very eager to have me come into the office for an in person interview. I showed up and the office is very nice and many people walking around. The interview process was pretty normal. She asked my strengths and weaknesses, as well as why and how I could benefit AXA. What they don't tell you before going in person is that the position is commission only and you have to pay out of pocket for Series 7 and 66. If passed you will be reimbursed. Also, expect 3-5 months unpaid while being trained and mandatory Saturdays cold calling. All unpaid.

Interview Questions