AXA Assistance USA Interview Questions & Reviews

Updated Jun 3, 2014
3 interviews

2.3

Accounting Manager Interview

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took 2 months - interviewed at AXA Assistance USA.

Interviewed through a third party recruiter, whose job description did not match the actual job description and claimed the company was a public fortune 500 company when it is a private company whose parent company in France trades in the international markets.

The interviews were two on-site interviews with one person for one hour each, which was frankly a waste of time and parking (excess of $75) for me. No phone interviews or phone screens per the recruiter. I generally prefer to scope a position/company out via phone before venturing downtown or taking time off. Recruiter claimed it was a phenomenal opportunity and they "really wanted me".

I got mixed signals from the hiring manager and the hiring manager's boss, but the recruiter kept telling me they wanted me and were giving me an offer when they didn't. I also got wind that the recruiter had another candidate she wanted to get the job as well, which also wasted my time further. Regardless, she wasted my time telling me they were preparing an offer and I should give her the "numbers" I would accept and so forth when they were giving an offer to someone else.

Overall, it was not my top choice and I was pretty hesitant to go to begin with. Next time I will go with my gut, especially after reading the last interview review for this position. In the end, things worked out for the best, despite being out PTO and a sick amount of $$ for parking.

Interview Questions
    • Not a difficult interview if you are competent in this area.   Answer Question

Accounting Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Chicago, IL
    Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

I interviewed online. The process took 3 months - interviewed at AXA Assistance USA in December 2013.

The HR Director reached out to me. Interviewed with 6 people in 5 separate trips within six weeks. Disorganized group. Seems no one wants to take responsibility and make hiring decision. Never heard from them since.

Interview Questions
    • a lot of common interview questions. But no difficult questions.   Answer Question

Chief Operating Officer Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Chicago, IL
    Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

I interviewed through other source. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at AXA Assistance USA in April 2009.

Interview process was quick. Met with head of HR and the CEO on the first interview. Second round of interviews included peer on the leadership team and the CEO's boss.

Interview Questions

The leadership is highly dysfunctional and the probability of turning the business around and making it successful was remote. Furthermore, the business is not proven in the US.

Interviews for Top Jobs at AXA Assistance USA

Worked for AXA Assistance USA? Contribute to the Community!