AXA Financial Advisor Interview Questions

Updated Feb 13, 2015

2.2

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY
Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at AXA in February 2015.

2 short personal interviews with a 3rd interview presentation. They are mostly trying to feel you to see if you have a normal personality and will be able to connect with other people (clients). Not much of an interview process rather a process of seeing if you would be able to succeed in sales.

Interview Questions
  • What kind of markets would you be able to tap in to? Cold, luke-warm, or warm?   Answer Question
  • How would you look to fit in with our company?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for AXA

Financial Advisor Interview

I applied online – interviewed at AXA.

Submitted my resume after seeing job postings on various sites, including my universities career center. After a few weeks I got a call asking to schedule a phone interview.

The phone interview was short (about 20 minutes) and was mostly centered around me asking them questions. The person I interviewed with was initially nice and honest. She told me about herself, the company, and about the position. She made it known that the job was mostly about sales and networking.

In between scheduling the interview and the actual interview i learned things about the position (through glassdoor reviews) that made me hesitant about the position. Basically if you don't already have a large client based you probably won't succeed. I asked her about the client building aspect and was honest with her and said I'm not sure i want to continue with the interview process because i don't believe i have a large enough network to draw upon.

The interview turned sour and she asked why i even bothered applying if i wasn't willing to do the work required. A fair point, however the ads i saw didn't mention how the position was just sales and 100% commission with little training available. I was only trying to be honest about my reservations for scheduling an in person interview. However, before i could really explain myself she said goodbye and ended the call. Yeesh.

Interview Questions
    • They'll ask you to ask them questions. Be prepared to have some ready.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Jacksonville, FL
    Anonymous Employee in Jacksonville, FL

I applied through college or university – interviewed at AXA.

Went to the office for an interview. They didn't ask many questions, mainly just had a conversation and talked about the job and myself. Office was very nice with a view of the St. Johns River. Everyone in the office seemed very nice. Traits they were looking for are hard working and ability to be coached. Seemed like they had a good training program that involved a lot of job shadowing after receiving your licenses to sell their products. If your going to interview just make sure you have something to talk about.

Financial Advisor Interview

i was reference by friend,so I did not get any interview after that, they directly give me an offer. My way is not usually step, I do not have many experience to share with you guys.

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX
    Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at AXA in October 2014.

Applied online and was contacted via phone for a phone interview. The phone interview was pretty basic and lasted about 15 minutes. Then I was called in for an interview with the branch manager for about an hour long. All pretty general questions, nothing too difficult. I was invited back for a second interview where he explained everything about the job. The third interview was supposed to be with the branch president but declined the offer.

No salary

Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX
    Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX

interviewed at AXA in May 2014.

The interview was pretty laid back. There wasn't any difficult questions. They just wanted to get an idea of who you were. He asked what I was involved in in school and what I studied in school.

Interview Questions
    • There wasn't anything really difficult. They asked how competitive I was and to give an example of when I was competitive.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Stamford, CT
    Anonymous Employee in Stamford, CT

I applied online – interviewed at AXA.

There was three interviews. First interview was more personal so they could get to know you. The second dealt more with the company and how things work such as quotas. The third is an off interview.

Financial Advisor Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at AXA.

call me and ask a few questions

Financial Advisor Interview

I applied online – interviewed at AXA in January 2014.

took around 2 months, but I wasn't in a rush, took a practice fiat exam and had to pass a background check before actually being able to move past the first round. Currently awaiting the second round.

Financial Advisor Interview

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at AXA.

- office interview, general questions.