AXA Financial Advisor Interview Questions & Reviews

11 interviews

2.2

11 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Financial Advisor Interview

I interviewed online - interviewed at AXA in January 2014.

took around 2 months, but I wasn't in a rush, took a practice fiat exam and had to pass a background check before actually being able to move past the first round. Currently awaiting the second round.

Other Interview Reviews for AXA

Anonymous Employee  in  San Antonio, TX
    Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX

interviewed at AXA in May 2014.

The interview was pretty laid back. There wasn't any difficult questions. They just wanted to get an idea of who you were. He asked what I was involved in in school and what I studied in school.

Interview Questions
    • There wasn't anything really difficult. They asked how competitive I was and to give an example of when I was competitive.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee  in  Stamford, CT
    Anonymous Employee in Stamford, CT

I interviewed online - interviewed at AXA.

There was three interviews. First interview was more personal so they could get to know you. The second dealt more with the company and how things work such as quotas. The third is an off interview.

Financial Advisor Interview

I interviewed through college or university - interviewed at AXA.

call me and ask a few questions

Anonymous Employee  in  Dallas, TX
    Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

I interviewed through college or university - interviewed at AXA in October 2013.

I interviewed at their Dallas, Texas office. Before I went in for the interview I had decided that I was not all that interested in the position after reading other reviews online. Most of the post described the position as a way to gain insight into a clients financials in order to sell them AXA insurance. Then the interviewer did not seem one bit interested in talking to me at all. He looks as if sitting in the interview was the last thing he wanted to do. He also asked me many, personal "icebreaker" questions, twice, like he was not listening to me in the first place when he asked them. If you are looking to be an insurance salesperson, go for it, but not if you want to be a finical advisor/planner.

Interview Questions
    • Non of the questions were that difficult. It was like he just wanted to ask the basic, "Why did you choose this industry/job" questions and get me out the door.   Answer Question

Financial Advisor Interview

I interviewed online. The process took a day - interviewed at AXA.

- office interview, general questions.

Anonymous Employee  in  New York, NY
    Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

I interviewed in-person. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at AXA in August 2013.

They try to weed you out as quickly as possible. They tell you it's commission base only and the days are long with you being on the phone cold-calling most of the time. If that stuff doesn't scare you then they will "invest" in you, promising sponsorship with obtaining your series 7 and 66. Read other reviews posted on this site about this company because current and past financial advisors will be able to say more from being there longer. Also, this job is ideal for people who has a lot of friends with money to invest. Recent college grads with loans to pay, stay clear. If you do the math, you'll make more money working minimum wage in your first 18 months than being a financial advisor.

Interview Questions
    • Come up with a business plan and tell us who will you target and how in a saturated market, but they don't tell you the last part.   Answer Question

better opportunity was available

Financial Advisor Interview

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at AXA.

Face to face interview. More exploratory on both ends than anything else. I received information about the process and what to expect. Also, there was discussion about the needed certifications needed for the position.

Interview Questions
    • Why do you want to work for AXA? Why are you qualified?   Answer Question
    N/A

Financial Advisor Interview

2 face to face interviews. Pretty easy.

Anonymous Employee  in  McLean, VA
    Anonymous Employee in McLean, VA

The process took a day - interviewed at AXA in June 2011.

this is a commission based job. You are asked to pay for training, which takes about 3 months.

Interview Questions

i am not looking for a commission based job

Worked for AXA? Contribute to the Community!