AXA

2.2

13 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jacksonville, FL
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jacksonville, FL

I applied through college or university – interviewed at AXA.

Went to the office for an interview. They didn't ask many questions, mainly just had a conversation and talked about the job and myself. Office was very nice with a view of the St. Johns River. Everyone in the office seemed very nice. Traits they were looking for are hard working and ability to be coached. Seemed like they had a good training program that involved a lot of job shadowing after receiving your licenses to sell their products. If your going to interview just make sure you have something to talk about.

Other Interview Reviews for AXA

Financial Advisor Interview

i was reference by friend,so I did not get any interview after that, they directly give me an offer. My way is not usually step, I do not have many experience to share with you guys.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Antonio, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Antonio, TX

interviewed at AXA in May 2014.

The interview was pretty laid back. There wasn't any difficult questions. They just wanted to get an idea of who you were. He asked what I was involved in in school and what I studied in school.

Interview Questions
    • There wasn't anything really difficult. They asked how competitive I was and to give an example of when I was competitive.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Stamford, CT
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Stamford, CT

I applied online – interviewed at AXA.

There was three interviews. First interview was more personal so they could get to know you. The second dealt more with the company and how things work such as quotas. The third is an off interview.

Financial Advisor Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at AXA.

call me and ask a few questions

Financial Advisor Interview

I applied online – interviewed at AXA in January 2014.

took around 2 months, but I wasn't in a rush, took a practice fiat exam and had to pass a background check before actually being able to move past the first round. Currently awaiting the second round.

Financial Advisor Interview

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at AXA.

- office interview, general questions.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

I applied through college or university – interviewed at AXA in October 2013.

I interviewed at their Dallas, Texas office. Before I went in for the interview I had decided that I was not all that interested in the position after reading other reviews online. Most of the post described the position as a way to gain insight into a clients financials in order to sell them AXA insurance. Then the interviewer did not seem one bit interested in talking to me at all. He looks as if sitting in the interview was the last thing he wanted to do. He also asked me many, personal "icebreaker" questions, twice, like he was not listening to me in the first place when he asked them. If you are looking to be an insurance salesperson, go for it, but not if you want to be a finical advisor/planner.

Interview Questions
    • Non of the questions were that difficult. It was like he just wanted to ask the basic, "Why did you choose this industry/job" questions and get me out the door.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at AXA in August 2013.

They try to weed you out as quickly as possible. They tell you it's commission base only and the days are long with you being on the phone cold-calling most of the time. If that stuff doesn't scare you then they will "invest" in you, promising sponsorship with obtaining your series 7 and 66. Read other reviews posted on this site about this company because current and past financial advisors will be able to say more from being there longer. Also, this job is ideal for people who has a lot of friends with money to invest. Recent college grads with loans to pay, stay clear. If you do the math, you'll make more money working minimum wage in your first 18 months than being a financial advisor.

Interview Questions
    • Come up with a business plan and tell us who will you target and how in a saturated market, but they don't tell you the last part.   Answer Question

better opportunity was available

Financial Advisor Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at AXA.

Face to face interview. More exploratory on both ends than anything else. I received information about the process and what to expect. Also, there was discussion about the needed certifications needed for the position.

Interview Questions
    • Why do you want to work for AXA? Why are you qualified?   Answer Question
    N/A