AXA Financial Interview Questions

2.4

Interviews for Top Jobs at AXA Financial

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Bala Cynwyd, PA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bala Cynwyd, PA

I applied through other source. The process took 1 week - interviewed at AXA Financial in February 2013.

I interned at AXA for 8 months, working directly with a senior advisor. So needless to say, I didn't have your run of the mill interview as they already knew me pretty well.

First I met with a district manager, the one who's district I would be entering. I took a personality test and then had a pretty informal Q&A session with him. He asked me questions like "Why do you want to enter this industry?" and "What skills do you think you have that make you a good candidate?"

After that meeting, I went to see the regional guy. He is the guy that ran the entire office. You sit in with him and basically answer the same series of questions. After that meeting I was told the Job was mine. After a few months of considering it, I turned it down.

Interview Questions

While I respect the profession, and the potential to become very wealthy, I do not like the idea of working for straight commissions. Also, you are very much an entrepreneur, you must pay for your desk, computer, software etc. Coming out of college with a decent amount of debt, I don't want to pay to work there while initially not earning any money.

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Bala Cynwyd, PA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bala Cynwyd, PA

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 weeks - interviewed at AXA Financial in October 2011.

tons of interviews...lots of busy work.

Interview Questions

they wanted me to pay them before they would pay me. im not gonna work for 1-3 months without pay. i got a real job

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Pittsburgh, PA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pittsburgh, PA

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at AXA Financial in April 2012.

First interview was easy, simple questions about yourself and related work experience.

Non-negotiable

Insurrance Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  New York, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied online. The process took a day - interviewed at AXA Financial in October 2011.

Invitation to meet with their Human Resource contact after I responded to a follow up phone call based on my on line application submission. Next was an in person meeting in Manhattan and a standard review of my resume, insurance license, and a series of questions related to my job history and where I saw myself with the company within my first year.

Interview Questions

I was declined by the employer due to issues with my credit report.

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Woodbridge, NJ
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Woodbridge, NJ

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a day - interviewed at AXA Financial in January 2010.

Interviewer briefed me on the the job responsibilities and the intangibles of the position. Asked me to think about how deeply committed I could be to the position, then to get back to him. I declined the position because he was looking for a person who would be dedicated to the position for an entire career. I was just looking for an entry level position.

Interview Questions
    • Are there ten people you think you can call who would agree to buy something from you?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Fort Worth, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Worth, TX

The process took a day - interviewed at AXA Financial in July 2009.

I was contacted by e-mail by the secretary who was very nice. Set up an interview for 10 days later. she called and reminded me a couple days before. The interview was nice. It is a multi step interview process so the first interview was one on one where he just mostly asked you about yourself to see if you are cut out for the job. Never made it past the first interview

Interview Questions
    • Tell me a situation where you had to demonstrate leadership in a turbulent time   Answer Question

Branch Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Jakarta (Indonesia)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jakarta (Indonesia)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days - interviewed at AXA Financial in November 2011.

AXA finance is supporting me in recent years and could convince many customers in Indonesia. outlook is good if you want to invest and undertake insurance of now

Interview Questions
    when customers give bad comments

Worked for AXA Financial? Contribute to the Community!