AXA Financial Interview Questions in New York City, NY

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Insurrance Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at AXA Financial in October 2011.

Invitation to meet with their Human Resource contact after I responded to a follow up phone call based on my on line application submission. Next was an in person meeting in Manhattan and a standard review of my resume, insurance license, and a series of questions related to my job history and where I saw myself with the company within my first year.

Interview Questions

I was declined by the employer due to issues with my credit report.

Financial Advisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Woodbridge, NJ
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Woodbridge, NJ

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a dayinterviewed at AXA Financial in January 2010.

Interviewer briefed me on the the job responsibilities and the intangibles of the position. Asked me to think about how deeply committed I could be to the position, then to get back to him. I declined the position because he was looking for a person who would be dedicated to the position for an entire career. I was just looking for an entry level position.

Interview Questions
    • Are there ten people you think you can call who would agree to buy something from you?   Answer Question