Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at AXA
- Financial Advisor (16)
- Intern (5)
- Financial Professional (2)
- Business Analyst (2)
- Financial Controlling (1)
- Specialist Technology (1)
- Axa Sales Manager (1)
- Inter Person Relationship Manager Trainee (1)
- Analyste (1)
- Analyste systèmes (1)
- Ingénieur financier (1)
- Responsable d'équipe (1)
- Analyste de stratégie (1)
- Analyste des Opérations (1)
- Planification et Acquisition Stratégiques (1)
- Senior Client Service Reqp (1)
- Graduate Programmer Actuarial (1)
- Stagiaire (1)
- Quant (1)
- Software Engineer (1)
- Analysis (1)
- Internship (1)
- Financial Analyst (1)
- Customer Service Advisor (1)
- Claims Adjuster (1)
- Database Developer (1)
- BI Analyst (1)
- Internal Audit (1)
- Internal Communications (1)
- Underwriter (1)
I applied through college or university – interviewed at AXA.
One interview with my future manager. He asked me some basic questions and mostly tried to understand which courses I had taken and what I learned in these courses.
It was mostly to know whether I was a serious candidate.
- What did you learn in your time series Course Answer Question
Other Interview Reviews for AXA
Intern InterviewAccepted OfferNeutral ExperienceEasy InterviewAccepted OfferNeutral ExperienceEasy Interview
Easy, informal, group interviews, very professional
- Where do you see yourself in 5 years? Answer Question
Intern InterviewNo OfferPositive ExperienceAverage InterviewNo OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at AXA in December 2014.
I met the employee at a school-sponsored career fair and sent him my resume. About a month later I received a phone call for an interview. Interview took place at their office and was very casual asking questions and the interviewer was really easy to talk to. Overall great experience.
- No specifically hard question comes to mind. Answer Question
Intern InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceEasy InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied through college or university. The process took 6 weeks – interviewed at AXA (New York, NY) in January 2012.
Why did you want to work in portfolio management? The overall process was not difficult. The only part that was difficult was getting in touch with my manager after the entire process.
- Where do you see yourself in 10 years? Answer Question
Is this helpful? The community relies on everyone sharing – Add Anonymous Interview Review