AXA

Intern Interview

Intern

Interviewed at AXA

Interview Details – Self intro + technical questions

Interview Question – technical questions based on your selfintro   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Intern Interview

Intern
Paris (France)

I applied online and the process took 5 days - interviewed at AXA in September 2010.

Interview Details – I applied for an undergraduate internship from a job posting online, sent in my resume and cover letter etc, heard back a couple days later. They said they were interested in setting up an interview and would like to do a preliminary phone interview first, asking when I would be free early the next week.
I replied with my phone number and times.... waited until Wednesday, no dice. I sent them a very polite email on Wednesday, asking whether they were still interested in doing the interview, etc., or if they'd had any problems contacting me.
Never got a reply... seems highly unprofessional to not even bother getting back in touch.

Interview Question – What is asset management?   Answer Question

Interviews for Top Jobs at AXA

Worked for AXA? Contribute to the Community!