AXA Interview Questions

Updated Apr 1, 2015

2.6

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university – interviewed at AXA.

Interview

One interview with my future manager. He asked me some basic questions and mostly tried to understand which courses I had taken and what I learned in these courses.
    It was mostly to know whether I was a serious candidate.

Senior Client Service Reqp Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at AXA.

Interview

Pretty straight forward. I talked and the manager & he nodded his head. Very friendly & laid back, yet not informal. Received an offer the following day. Stressed the importance of working with slow computer systems which may sometimes crash (they definitely do on a weekly basis, yet IT is always standing by.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Pretty direct. I was offered the higher tier due to my experience. No need for me to negotiate.

Intern Interview

Interview

Easy, informal, group interviews, very professional

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at AXA (New York, NY) in February 2015.

Interview

2 short personal interviews with a 3rd interview presentation. They are mostly trying to feel you to see if you have a normal personality and will be able to connect with other people (clients). Not much of an interview process rather a process of seeing if you would be able to succeed in sales.

Interview Questions

• What kind of markets would you be able to tap in to? Cold, luke-warm, or warm?   Answer Question
    • How would you look to fit in with our company?   Answer Question

Financial Advisor Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at AXA.

Interview

Submitted my resume after seeing job postings on various sites, including my universities career center. After a few weeks I got a call asking to schedule a phone interview.

The phone interview was short (about 20 minutes) and was mostly centered around me asking them questions. The person I interviewed with was initially nice and honest. She told me about herself, the company, and about the position. She made it known that the job was mostly about sales and networking.

In between scheduling the interview and the actual interview i learned things about the position (through glassdoor reviews) that made me hesitant about the position. Basically if you don't already have a large client based you probably won't succeed. I asked her about the client building aspect and was honest with her and said I'm not sure i want to continue with the interview process because i don't believe i have a large enough network to draw upon.

The interview turned sour and she asked why i even bothered applying if i wasn't willing to do the work required. A fair point, however the ads i saw didn't mention how the position was just sales and 100% commission with little training available. I was only trying to be honest about my reservations for scheduling an in person interview. However, before i could really explain myself she said goodbye and ended the call. Yeesh.

Interview Questions

• They'll ask you to ask them questions. Be prepared to have some ready.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at AXA in December 2014.

Interview

I met the employee at a school-sponsored career fair and sent him my resume. About a month later I received a phone call for an interview. Interview took place at their office and was very casual asking questions and the interviewer was really easy to talk to. Overall great experience.

Internship Interview

Interview

Hiring process consist on 2 parts. The first part is an introductory interview. The second part is a technikal interview. The introductory interview based on 2 meetings. The first one is with analyst. It takes 30 minutes. The second one is with with HR. It takes also 30 minutes. Most of questions are about your CV.

Anonymous Employee in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied through college or university – interviewed at AXA (Jacksonville, FL).

Interview

Went to the office for an interview. They didn't ask many questions, mainly just had a conversation and talked about the job and myself. Office was very nice with a view of the St. Johns River. Everyone in the office seemed very nice. Traits they were looking for are hard working and ability to be coached. Seemed like they had a good training program that involved a lot of job shadowing after receiving your licenses to sell their products. If your going to interview just make sure you have something to talk about.

Financial Advisor Interview

Interview

i was reference by friend,so I did not get any interview after that, they directly give me an offer. My way is not usually step, I do not have many experience to share with you guys.

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at AXA.

Interview

I was called quickly after applying for the position. I went in the next week, and the interview was very low key and unintimidating, with a friendly atmosphere. This was only the first interview, mind you, but it seemed like it was more concentrated on whether I was up for furthering the hiring process, and had the personality for the position, not grilling me to extract some secret weakness that wasn't apparent from my resumé.

Interview Questions

• "Are you comfortable building something from scratch?" Not because of the difficulty of the question itself (as I said, it was mostly innocuous beyond the basic "Tell me about yourself?"), but because I had a slight misunderstanding over what my position would be. Building my own client profile from scratch was something I could do, but not entirely interested in.   Answer Question

It really had nothing to do with my educational background, which is fine. But it was primarily a sales position, something I didn't want to do badly enough to thrive at it. Everything else about it was great though.