AXA Interview Questions

Updated Oct 6, 2014
Updated Oct 6, 2014

2.8

Financial Advisor Interview

i was reference by friend,so I did not get any interview after that, they directly give me an offer. My way is not usually step, I do not have many experience to share with you guys.

Financial Consultant Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at AXA.

I was called quickly after applying for the position. I went in the next week, and the interview was very low key and unintimidating, with a friendly atmosphere. This was only the first interview, mind you, but it seemed like it was more concentrated on whether I was up for furthering the hiring process, and had the personality for the position, not grilling me to extract some secret weakness that wasn't apparent from my resumé.

Interview Questions
    • "Are you comfortable building something from scratch?" Not because of the difficulty of the question itself (as I said, it was mostly innocuous beyond the basic "Tell me about yourself?"), but because I had a slight misunderstanding over what my position would be. Building my own client profile from scratch was something I could do, but not entirely interested in.   Answer Question

It really had nothing to do with my educational background, which is fine. But it was primarily a sales position, something I didn't want to do badly enough to thrive at it. Everything else about it was great though.

Finance Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at AXA.

Interview process was extremely easy. I spoke with HR on the phone for about 15 minutes about the position then went in for an interview with the asset manager and he asked me basic questions about my background and hobbies and then told me more about the position. He asked me a couple of behavioral questions like when did I have to face a situation where I didnt know what to do. He asked me how much I know about financial advisory. Then he basically spent 15 minutes telling me about the job and what I would be doing. Then there was a Q&A session. Then he took me around the office and introduced me to everyone else.

Interview Questions
    • I was asked what an adverse experience was that I had to deal with.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Antonio, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Antonio, TX

interviewed at AXA in May 2014.

The interview was pretty laid back. There wasn't any difficult questions. They just wanted to get an idea of who you were. He asked what I was involved in in school and what I studied in school.

Interview Questions
    • There wasn't anything really difficult. They asked how competitive I was and to give an example of when I was competitive.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Stamford, CT
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Stamford, CT

I applied online – interviewed at AXA.

There was three interviews. First interview was more personal so they could get to know you. The second dealt more with the company and how things work such as quotas. The third is an off interview.

Financial Professional Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at AXA.

2 interviews, offer, license test, boom job

Financial Advisor Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at AXA.

call me and ask a few questions

Axa Sales Manager Interview

They were incredibly aggressive, almost as if I wasn't good enough to be there, and they were wasting their time speaking to someone like me. I am an attorney, graduated near the top of my class, and have extensive experience, if anything, I was wasting my time talking to them.

Specialist Technology Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6 weeksinterviewed at AXA in February 2014.

Took a long time. Expectations not clearly defined and confusing. Misunderstood technical questions and answers and many different interviews. Different levels of management had different expectations. Applicant tracking system not conducive to hiring process.

Financial Advisor Interview

I applied online – interviewed at AXA in January 2014.

took around 2 months, but I wasn't in a rush, took a practice fiat exam and had to pass a background check before actually being able to move past the first round. Currently awaiting the second round.