AXA Interview Questions

Updated Jul 23, 2015

2.5

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at AXA in December 2014.

Interview

I met the employee at a school-sponsored career fair and sent him my resume. About a month later I received a phone call for an interview. Interview took place at their office and was very casual asking questions and the interviewer was really easy to talk to. Overall great experience.

Internship Interview

Interview

Hiring process consist on 2 parts. The first part is an introductory interview. The second part is a technikal interview. The introductory interview based on 2 meetings. The first one is with analyst. It takes 30 minutes. The second one is with with HR. It takes also 30 minutes. Most of questions are about your CV.

Anonymous Employee in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied through college or university – interviewed at AXA (Jacksonville, FL).

Interview

Went to the office for an interview. They didn't ask many questions, mainly just had a conversation and talked about the job and myself. Office was very nice with a view of the St. Johns River. Everyone in the office seemed very nice. Traits they were looking for are hard working and ability to be coached. Seemed like they had a good training program that involved a lot of job shadowing after receiving your licenses to sell their products. If your going to interview just make sure you have something to talk about.

Financial Advisor Interview

Interview

i was reference by friend,so I did not get any interview after that, they directly give me an offer. My way is not usually step, I do not have many experience to share with you guys.

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at AXA.

Interview

I was called quickly after applying for the position. I went in the next week, and the interview was very low key and unintimidating, with a friendly atmosphere. This was only the first interview, mind you, but it seemed like it was more concentrated on whether I was up for furthering the hiring process, and had the personality for the position, not grilling me to extract some secret weakness that wasn't apparent from my resumé.

Interview Questions

• "Are you comfortable building something from scratch?" Not because of the difficulty of the question itself (as I said, it was mostly innocuous beyond the basic "Tell me about yourself?"), but because I had a slight misunderstanding over what my position would be. Building my own client profile from scratch was something I could do, but not entirely interested in.   Answer Question

It really had nothing to do with my educational background, which is fine. But it was primarily a sales position, something I didn't want to do badly enough to thrive at it. Everything else about it was great though.

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at AXA (Austin, TX) in October 2014.

Interview

Applied online and was contacted via phone for a phone interview. The phone interview was pretty basic and lasted about 15 minutes. Then I was called in for an interview with the branch manager for about an hour long. All pretty general questions, nothing too difficult. I was invited back for a second interview where he explained everything about the job. The third interview was supposed to be with the branch president but declined the offer.

No salary

Finance Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at AXA.

Interview

Interview process was extremely easy. I spoke with HR on the phone for about 15 minutes about the position then went in for an interview with the asset manager and he asked me basic questions about my background and hobbies and then told me more about the position. He asked me a couple of behavioral questions like when did I have to face a situation where I didnt know what to do. He asked me how much I know about financial advisory. Then he basically spent 15 minutes telling me about the job and what I would be doing. Then there was a Q&A session. Then he took me around the office and introduced me to everyone else.

Interview Questions

• I was asked what an adverse experience was that I had to deal with.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at AXA (New York, NY) in September 2014.

Interview

It was short and simple, I just had to prove I am confident. I spoke with someone from the HR, then I interviewed my current boss. They told me it will be unpaid, I didn't mind at first then I needed money just to afford the commute.

Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX

Application

interviewed at AXA (San Antonio, TX) in May 2014.

Interview

The interview was pretty laid back. There wasn't any difficult questions. They just wanted to get an idea of who you were. He asked what I was involved in in school and what I studied in school.

Interview Questions

• There wasn't anything really difficult. They asked how competitive I was and to give an example of when I was competitive.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Stamford, CT

Application

I applied online – interviewed at AXA (Stamford, CT).

Interview

There was three interviews. First interview was more personal so they could get to know you. The second dealt more with the company and how things work such as quotas. The third is an off interview.