AXA Technology Services

Very Easy Interview

Oracle Database Administrator Interview

Oracle Database Administrator
Bangalore (India)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took a day - interviewed at AXA Technology Services.

Interview Details – The company's HR called for an in person technical interview and it was a good interactive session with the interviewer.
The interviewer ask technical questions based on my work experience and project profile.

Senior SAP ABAP Consultant Interview

Senior SAP ABAP Consultant
Bangalore (India)

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 1 week - interviewed at AXA Technology Services in September 2013.

Interview Details – Xmplarie is the consultancy from Bangalore, who organised my Interview on Aug 9, 2013 for above position. Around 250 candidates came for Interview. I have cleared 5 rounds in AXA, BTM, Bangalore office itself from 4:00 PM to 9:00 PM. (1) Initial Technical round(2) Technical round around half hour (3) Manager round around half hour which covers my whole background history(4)Final HR Round with perosn (called Guruprasad, if I am not wrong) and finally Informed me that you will receive mail for sending your documents from Xmplaire, which I did not receive till today. AXA Organiser was: Ms. Shardha.

Interview Question – Unexpected Question: Do you have your own house in Bangalore during manager round. (Does job really matters if I have my own house or not in which I am residing with my family after giving 4 rounds of Interview?) Other questions include my availability check for working more hours etc.   View Answer

SAP Interview

SAP
Bangalore (India)

I applied through a staffing agency and interviewed at AXA Technology Services.

Interview Details – Very worst, No planning for interview. they select person who they want to take decide randomly not based on your technical skill. Ask nonsense question. Simply waste of time. I waited almost 5 hour for interview and lastly they asked stupid question.

Interview Question – They don't ask technical qustion. I din't understand what are they looking for because even interviewer don't know.   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – Very rude and not as per my expectation.

Security Analyst Interview

Security Analyst
Bangalore (India)

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at AXA Technology Services in April 2012.

Interview Details – call up, expectations asked, position explained, call up for telephonic interview, cleared, arranged for face to face interview cleared, salary negotiation and benefits explained, accepted the offer.

Interview Questions

Negotiation Details – kindly look out for market price and your expectation get a right balance don't miss out on extra bugs unknowingly.

Information Security Analyst Interview

Information Security Analyst
Bangalore (India)

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 2 days - interviewed at AXA Technology Services in June 2012.

Interview Details – The job requirements of the company were not aligned to the job i was seeking for.

Interview Question – What makes you feel you are suitable candidate for this job?   View Answer

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for AXA Technology Services? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at AXA Technology Services interview questions and advice. All 5 interview reviews posted anonymously by AXA Technology Services employees and interview candidates.