AXA Technology Services

Updated Jul 7, 2014

2.8

Oracle Database Administrator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a dayinterviewed at AXA Technology Services.

The company's HR called for an in person technical interview and it was a good interactive session with the interviewer.
    The interviewer ask technical questions based on my work experience and project profile.

Senior SAP ABAP Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a weekinterviewed at AXA Technology Services in September 2013.

Xmplarie is the consultancy from Bangalore, who organised my Interview on Aug 9, 2013 for above position. Around 250 candidates came for Interview. I have cleared 5 rounds in AXA, BTM, Bangalore office itself from 4:00 PM to 9:00 PM. (1) Initial Technical round(2) Technical round around half hour (3) Manager round around half hour which covers my whole background history(4)Final HR Round with perosn (called Guruprasad, if I am not wrong) and finally Informed me that you will receive mail for sending your documents from Xmplaire, which I did not receive till today. AXA Organiser was: Ms. Shardha.

Interview Questions
    • Unexpected Question: Do you have your own house in Bangalore during manager round. (Does job really matters if I have my own house or not in which I am residing with my family after giving 4 rounds of Interview?) Other questions include my availability check for working more hours etc.   View Answer

SAP Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

I applied through a staffing agency – interviewed at AXA Technology Services.

Very worst, No planning for interview. they select person who they want to take decide randomly not based on your technical skill. Ask nonsense question. Simply waste of time. I waited almost 5 hour for interview and lastly they asked stupid question.

Interview Questions
    • They don't ask technical qustion. I din't understand what are they looking for because even interviewer don't know.   Answer Question

Very rude and not as per my expectation.

Information Security Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at AXA Technology Services in June 2012.

The job requirements of the company were not aligned to the job i was seeking for.

Interview Questions
    • What makes you feel you are suitable candidate for this job?   View Answer

Security Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at AXA Technology Services in April 2012.

call up, expectations asked, position explained, call up for telephonic interview, cleared, arranged for face to face interview cleared, salary negotiation and benefits explained, accepted the offer.

Interview Questions
    kindly look out for market price and your expectation get a right balance don't miss out on extra bugs unknowingly.