Aaa Mid-Atlantic

6 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Retail Agent Interview

Wilmington, DE

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Aaa Mid-Atlantic in August 2010.

Interview Details – The interviewing process its self did not take very long, however the time between various points of the process seemed to take forever. I first applied through the company's website. About 2-3 weeks later I received an email from HR requesting an interview. When I went in for the interview I had a rather informal meeting with the office manager. The manager just asked some questions about me, about my hours and availablity as well as my past education and experience, overall it was a very easy interview, but I believe it was easier because this position was listed as a temporary position. At the conclusion of the interview, I received papers for a drug test.

The following day I took the drug test, about a week after that I received a call from HR requesting I stop by the office to take a skills / personality / IQ test. The day I stopped by the district manager was in so we had another informal interview prior to taking the test. After I took the test, I received another call from HR approximately a week later offering me the position.

Interview Questions

Negotiation Details – I was able to negotiate my salary a very small amount, I suspect the office was in a hard place to find an individual to fill a temporary position, so I used this to my advantage. Negotiations were facilitated through an HR representative.

ERS Counselor Interview

Hamilton, NJ

The process took a day - interviewed at Aaa Mid-Atlantic in April 2010.

Interview Details – Submitted application, completed simulated telephone interview, completed face to face interview (skills, face to face), drug test, background test

Interview Question – How would your other employees rate your work ethic?   Answer Question

Sales Manager Interview

Wilmington, DE

I applied online and the process took 5 weeks - interviewed at Aaa Mid-Atlantic in March 2008.

Interview Details – AAA Mid Atlantic had a third party handle screening applicants. I had to perform a phone interview with that was automated. A computer machine asked the questions, then you had about 2 minutes to respond to the question and your answer was simply recorded to be reviewed later. It was extremely akward. Nevertheless, I made it through the initial screening and had an in-person interview where the hiring manager was extremely honest about the pros and cons of the position. The phone screening was awkward but the in-person interview was great- extremely professional.

Interview Question – How would you plan on managing our sales team that is notorius for not listening to managment   Answer Question

Tag and Title Clerk Interview

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Aaa Mid-Atlantic in March 2012.

Interview Details – Took almost a month from submitting a resume to being called for an interview. Expect to receive a questionnaire before getting contacted about an interview. Once I interviewed it took almost a month to be contacted with an offer

Interview Question – Nothing really out of the ordinary but not a very in depth interview process   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No real negotiation. You receive a phone call and an email offer

Insurance Sales Counselor Interview

The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Aaa Mid-Atlantic in April 2011.

Interview Details – had a 1:1 interview and in the process of a 2 professional reference background check and skills test. Still expect other hoops to jump through in the process as well.

Interview Question – What would outside circles of influence do you use to drive sales   View Answer

Database Administrator Interview

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Aaa Mid-Atlantic in November 2009.

Interview Details – -Easy online application
-Communication skills and team player abilities must.
-1st step on Phone
-2nd round on face to face
-3rd round face to face.

Interview Question – What was the most stressful situation you found in your past positions? What would you do to prevent in future?   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Aaa Mid-Atlantic? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Aaa Mid-Atlantic interview questions and advice. All 6 interview reviews posted anonymously by Aaa Mid-Atlantic employees and interview candidates.