Aaa Mid-Atlantic

Relevance Date Difficulty

Sales Manager Interview

Sales Manager
Wilmington, DE

I applied online and the process took 5 weeks - interviewed at Aaa Mid-Atlantic in March 2008.

Interview Details – AAA Mid Atlantic had a third party handle screening applicants. I had to perform a phone interview with that was automated. A computer machine asked the questions, then you had about 2 minutes to respond to the question and your answer was simply recorded to be reviewed later. It was extremely akward. Nevertheless, I made it through the initial screening and had an in-person interview where the hiring manager was extremely honest about the pros and cons of the position. The phone screening was awkward but the in-person interview was great- extremely professional.

Interview Question – How would you plan on managing our sales team that is notorius for not listening to managment   Answer Question

Worked for Aaa Mid-Atlantic? Contribute to the Community!