Aaas

Very Easy Interview

Finance Department Interview

Finance Department
Washington, DC

I applied through other source and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Aaas in March 2011.

Interview Details – I came to work with this company as a temp through the Aerotek Employment Agency. When i finished my initial assignment I was moved to another supervisor. She liked my contributions and asked if I would be interested in working full time. I had to interview 1 on 1 with human resources, but as I was already working this job, it was not a very difficult interview. I was even told by the interviewer, "This is my first interview."

Interview Question – What's something you want to learn about this company while working here?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Nothing.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Aaas? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Aaas Finance Department interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Aaas employees and interview candidates.