Aaron Brothers Art and Framing Interview Questions & Reviews

Updated Jul 18, 2014
15 interviews

1.9

Interview Process Interview

I interviewed online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Aaron Brothers Art and Framing.

Initial communication and interviews were fine. I enjoyed them all. However, they apparently don't listen to what you say to some extent because my stated goal is completely ignored. And, to be clear I was a completely qualified and a good little corporate store employee.

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Dallas, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

I interviewed in-person. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Aaron Brothers Art and Framing in June 2011.

Sadly, I connected with my interviewer quickly and he got off topic very fast. All they want to see is you be energetic and fun, but willing to work hard. BE A PEOPLES PERSON. Otherwise forget it. Bring a not pad and writing tool. They liked that I asked questions and seemed very interested.

It was my first job so I took whatthey gave me, but I've seen it be based off college experience and age. raises do come pretty quick though so hang in there. i went up $2.50 after 2 years. About a dollar a year.

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Woodinville, WA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Woodinville, WA

I interviewed in-person. The process took a day - interviewed at Aaron Brothers Art and Framing in June 2014.

The initial interview was very quick and pleasant, and the hardest part about the whole process was the follow up personality test. Be prepared to tell about any past artistic experience you've had, especially related to photo framing and working with glass.

Lead Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Redwood City, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Redwood City, CA

I interviewed in-person. The process took 6 days - interviewed at Aaron Brothers Art and Framing in October 2012.

The store manager at the time, did not have the position that was offered on the internet, which made me take a lower position at a lower pay.

There was none.

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  La Canada Flintridge, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in La Canada Flintridge, CA

I interviewed in-person. The process took a day - interviewed at Aaron Brothers Art and Framing in March 2013.

I wasn't even interviewed professionally. I walked in and asked for a job and got it.

Interview Questions
    • When can you start? I needed time to sort out my school and internship schedule.   Answer Question
    There was no negotiation. They had the lowest pay because it's retail.

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  San Francisco, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

I interviewed online. The process took 3 days - interviewed at Aaron Brothers Art and Framing.

was the easiest job interview ever. this company is so desperate to hire anybody that is willing to work for such a low rate. i had no experience, yet they don't care. they just need somebody that is not too stupid. the interview was a joke, they wanted to see how little i would work for. they did not care about what i knew or how i managed

Interview Questions
    • are you willing to start at $10 an hour?   View Answer
    they offered me such a low pay rate that I just laughed. they are so desperate for anybody with a brain that all you have to do is negotiate and they will give you what you want. I was hired at $12.50 an hour as a manager (I was desperate for work, but i did not tell them that) and then I find out that the assistant was making $15 an hour. this company is a joke

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  San Diego, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

I interviewed in-person. The process took 1+ week - interviewed at Aaron Brothers Art and Framing.

You just need to show up on time and tell the DM interviewing you what they want to hear and smile a lot. Tell them your number and always aim higher than they can afford then you get what you wanted.

Interview Questions
    Simple. The DM already has a number they can pay on the spot. So go high I say.

Store Manager Interview

Interviewed by three other store managers, the district manager and A HR associate. The process took over one month and I was already an assistant manager for the company. The process was long and tedious. The other managers interviewing asked contradictory questions. Some of the interviews were held face to face while others were conducted over the phone.

Interview Questions
    • Why would you like to work for Aaron Brothers? This was shocking because if the HR recruiter had bothered to read that I was internal candidate she would have known that I was already an employee. She was so embarrassed that she did not know how to end the interview once I had corrected her.   Answer Question
    There were no negotiations. The pay rate was non-negotiable.

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Seattle, WA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

I interviewed through other source - interviewed at Aaron Brothers Art and Framing in January 2013.

Hired as parttime seasonal and promoted from within. I was not interviewed when I was promoted to GM. If you want to be hired by this company, customer service is the most important thing they look for.

I was offered this position 2 previous times. The third time there was no negotiation - they already knew what I wanted and gave it to me.

Lead Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  West Los Angeles, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in West Los Angeles, CA

I interviewed in-person. The process took a day - interviewed at Aaron Brothers Art and Framing in August 2012.

I came in to a chaotic store. I had no experience with retail. I got the job and was hired on the spot after the ASM said I was "a cutie". He then pat me on the back and said you start at 9 and you'll move to 10.25. He was very obviously not very smart. He asked me several times while looking at my resume "So... is this the resume?".

Interview Questions
    • Why are you trying to take the aptitude test? We dont do that, I'll do it for you.   Answer Question

Interviews for Top Jobs at Aaron Brothers Art and Framing

Worked for Aaron Brothers Art and Framing? Contribute to the Community!