Aaron Brothers Art and Framing

Aaron Brothers Art and Framing Interview Questions

Updated Jul 13, 2015

1.9

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Aaron Brothers Art and Framing (Los Angeles, CA).

Interview

Took a few weeks, and multiple interviews.Overall fairly normal. The HR folks were very nice and up front about responsibilities and duties, as well as compensation. I was given a few choices about training locations and times, as well as when i took my store, i was able to choose from a few possibilities.

Interview Questions

• What do i have a passion for?   1 Answer

Negotiation

I asked for a higher starting package and they worked with me.

Seasonal Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Aaron Brothers Art and Framing.

Interview

I applied in person. The application was simple and asked about any kind of art experience, they definitely look for people with art experience when hiring. I met the manager and she seemed to like me so I thought it went well, she called back 2 weeks later and scheduled an interview. The interview was very casual and she just asked about how well I dealt with pressure and how I felt about having personal sales goals and my previous job. She offered me the job at the end of the interview.

Interview Process Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Aaron Brothers Art and Framing.

Interview

Initial communication and interviews were fine. I enjoyed them all. However, they apparently don't listen to what you say to some extent because my stated goal is completely ignored. And, to be clear I was a completely qualified and a good little corporate store employee.

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Woodinville, WA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Aaron Brothers Art and Framing (Woodinville, WA) in June 2014.

Interview

The initial interview was very quick and pleasant, and the hardest part about the whole process was the follow up personality test. Be prepared to tell about any past artistic experience you've had, especially related to photo framing and working with glass.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Aaron Brothers Art and Framing (San Francisco, CA).

Interview

was the easiest job interview ever. this company is so desperate to hire anybody that is willing to work for such a low rate. i had no experience, yet they don't care. they just need somebody that is not too stupid. the interview was a joke, they wanted to see how little i would work for. they did not care about what i knew or how i managed

Interview Questions

• are you willing to start at $10 an hour?   1 Answer

Negotiation

they offered me such a low pay rate that I just laughed. they are so desperate for anybody with a brain that all you have to do is negotiate and they will give you what you want. I was hired at $12.50 an hour as a manager (I was desperate for work, but i did not tell them that) and then I find out that the assistant was making $15 an hour. this company is a joke

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Aaron Brothers Art and Framing (San Diego, CA).

Interview

You just need to show up on time and tell the DM interviewing you what they want to hear and smile a lot. Tell them your number and always aim higher than they can afford then you get what you wanted.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Simple. The DM already has a number they can pay on the spot. So go high I say.

Store Manager Interview

Interview

Interviewed by three other store managers, the district manager and A HR associate. The process took over one month and I was already an assistant manager for the company. The process was long and tedious. The other managers interviewing asked contradictory questions. Some of the interviews were held face to face while others were conducted over the phone.

Interview Questions

• Why would you like to work for Aaron Brothers? This was shocking because if the HR recruiter had bothered to read that I was internal candidate she would have known that I was already an employee. She was so embarrassed that she did not know how to end the interview once I had corrected her.   Answer Question

Negotiation

There were no negotiations. The pay rate was non-negotiable.

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in La Canada Flintridge, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Aaron Brothers Art and Framing (La Canada Flintridge, CA) in March 2013.

Interview

I wasn't even interviewed professionally. I walked in and asked for a job and got it.

Interview Questions

• When can you start? I needed time to sort out my school and internship schedule.   Answer Question

Negotiation

There was no negotiation. They had the lowest pay because it's retail.

Lead Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Aaron Brothers Art and Framing (Las Vegas, NV) in January 2013.

Interview

I submitted my resume on snagajob.com and three days later I was called in for a one-on-one interview with the GM and ASM. I came in and filled out lots of paperwork. The paperwork was more like an aptitude test than job related questions.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Aaron Brothers Art and Framing (Seattle, WA) in January 2013.

Interview

Hired as parttime seasonal and promoted from within. I was not interviewed when I was promoted to GM. If you want to be hired by this company, customer service is the most important thing they look for.

Negotiation

I was offered this position 2 previous times. The third time there was no negotiation - they already knew what I wanted and gave it to me.