Aaron's Customer Account Manager Interview Questions & Reviews

1.5

8 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Houston, TX
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took 3 days - interviewed at Aaron's in March 2012.

I was called off of Monster.com and asked to come in for an interview

Interview Questions
  • They were made up and random, no specific question's other than a generalized conversation.   Answer Question
There was not one.

Other Interview Reviews for Aaron's

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Mooresville, NC
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mooresville, NC

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Aaron's in August 2009.

Interview was very easy, asked only background questions and situational questions

No negotiation

Customer Accounts Manager Interview

I interviewed online. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Aaron's.

I was interviewed by two different people on the same day then called back for a third interview the next day. There were conflicting stories with each interviewer, meaning that one would say aarons did not return merchandise and the other said they did. I interviewed for the manager trainee position for a new store and upon job offer I was asked to accept the position for a different location and it wasn't until a week after I started that I learned my job title and position were not what I was hired for.

Interview Questions
    • I was put on the spot to sell something to the interviewer.   Answer Question
    There were no negotiations.

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Dayton, TN
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dayton, TN

I interviewed online. The process took 5 days - interviewed at Aaron's in July 2010.

Initial phone interview, test, interview with Regional, interview with store manager then drug screen and background check than hired in.

Interview Questions
    • What is your biggest weakness and how can you improve in that area?   View Answer
    Negotiate salary initially because raises are based on store performance not your performance

Customer Accounts Manager Interview

I interviewed online - interviewed at Aaron's.

In store interview with General Manager, and one or two Regional Managers.

Interview Questions
    • Non,e pretty easier interview if they like you then they actually try to sell you. They do so by showing what you could be making in about 2 years as a General Manager. The pay scale for them is very open and top stores GM's can make six figures, minimum is $50K GM salary.   Answer Question
    What can you life off now in order to make big bucks ina few years. I took a $10K pay cut.

Customer Account Manager Interview

I interviewed in-person. The process took 3 days - interviewed at Aaron's in August 2010.

It was cake, walked in and was hired after talking 30 secondes with the regional manager. They can not keep staff so seem to be always hiring.

no negotiation

Customer Accounts Manager Interview

I interviewed online. The process took 3 months - interviewed at Aaron's in August 2012.

I applied online did not get a phone call until 3 months later. The first interview was with the regional manager and that was ununexpected. I did well on that interview then had an interview with the store manager after that I went to get my drug test and physical waited for the results then i got my start date.

Interview Questions
    • The interview queations are straight foward. Nothing unespected but the one question that I answered that maybe was answered differently was when they asked what motivates me was money.   Answer Question
    The pay was set and was reasonable to start with.

Customer Account Manager Interview

I interviewed online. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Aaron's in August 2011.

overall it is a very demanding interview as well as very high-pressured one. They pretty much ask you why you would be right for the position and then role-play a situation that you would be likely to come through and see how you react to it. They expect you to answer all there questions the right way if not you will not be hired. They try to intimidate you a lot, and if you break you are done. They are real creeps...

Interview Questions
    • What would you do if you went to a persons house that did not want to pay you and they slammed the door in your face?   View Answer
    • You must act like these people owe you personally $1000. How would you retrieve their payment?   Answer Question
    No room for negotiation

Worked for Aaron's? Contribute to the Community!