Aaron's

Average Difficulty
12 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Santa Rosa, CA

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Aaron's in May 2013.

Interview Details – I saw the job posting and applied. Within 30 minutes I got a call asking me to come in for an interview. The interview was quick. They asked basic questions.

Interview Question – Have you ever been faced with a customer that wanted something specific, which you didn't have? If so how did you handle it?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – They called the day after the interview and offered the job. There wasn't much negotiation.

Very Easy Interview

Chattanooga, TN

I applied online and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Aaron's in December 2013.

Interview Details – I only went through one interview, and I was offered the position because of a crush that the manager had on me. He sat and carried on a conversation with me, not asking any interview questions in particular.

Interview Question – There weren't any difficult questions that were asked.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I was offered 9.00 a hour, full time. I accepted.

Mobile, AL

I applied in-person - interviewed at Aaron's in June 2010.

Interview Details – ypu will have one to two interviews, one with the general manager of the store, and then maybe with the sales manager of the the stores cause that who you'll be working closely with. it's usually an easy process.

Interview Question – What was your past failures, ect.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – it was good

Interviewed at Aaron's

Interview Details – Very brief questions. They are judging you on how you treat people and can close a sale.

Negotiation Details – Awkward

Customer Service Representative

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Aaron's.

Interview Details – very informal and laid back. multiple interviews followed by drug screening at an off site location

Interview Question – no unexpected   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – no negotiation

Pomona, CA

I applied online - interviewed at Aaron's in March 2014.

Interview Details – The interview is in 2 parts. The first part is someone will contact you over the phone and do an over the phone interview, asking you questions about you and your past job history and then set you up for an in person interview. At the in person interview you will get interviewed by the General Manager and District Manager of the store. They will have you run down your past job history starting from current and working back, pointing out anything you feel will be necessary and important to consider you for the position. After that they'll ask you scenario questions. It can be a pretty quick interview, or a long interview, depending how much or how little you decide to share

Interview Question – It was mostly just standard scenario questions like what would you do if you had an irate customer, tell me a time in your past employment you had to overcome an obstacle. The one unique question that I had never heard asked before in any interview I've been in is if you were in charge of the company of your last employment, what would you do differently   Answer Question

Interviewed at Aaron's

Interview Details – Very quick inteview but it covers all bases.

Interview Question – Other than sales what else is important to offer the customer other than customer service.   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Aaron's in August 2013.

Interview Details – Hiring and interview process was easy.. Went in for a face to face interview with the manager, she asked a couple of questions and said she would talk with the HR and get back in touch with me.. A few days later I received an email from the HR wanting to schedule a phone interview with me, I went back to the store the following day and done the phone interview with the HR. I was hired then and there.

Interview Question – I didn't like the phone interview, she basically asked the same questions the manager asked the day before.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No Negotation, they offer you either accept or deny.

Customer Service Representative

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Aaron's in July 2013.

Interview Details – Usually it is a two step process. You are suppose to interview with the general manager and the regional manager. I only interviewed with the general manager and he offered me a job on the spot. He said he made the offer on the spot because of my education and work experience.

Interview Question – Standard questions tell me about your self, example of when you had to deal with a difficult customer, what are your goals, what does teamwork mean, can you lift 50 pounds.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Told me he could start me at 8.75 I asked for 9.25 and he agreed

Tomball, TX

I applied online and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Aaron's in December 2010.

Interview Details – Had one interview with the store manager and was hired on the spot. After drug and background came threw started the following Monday. My store manager had actually been a regional at one time so he had more le-way to hire. But usually the store manager will interview you and maybe a few more and then you will have to interview one more time with the Regional Manager.

Interview Question – What is your weakness.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Was happy with the offer but have learned since that you can negotiate your pay and they will usually work with you.

Worked for Aaron's? Contribute to the Community!