Aaron's Customer Service Representative Interview Questions

2.3

12 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Santa Rosa, CA
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santa Rosa, CA

I applied online. The process took a day - interviewed at Aaron's in May 2013.

I saw the job posting and applied. Within 30 minutes I got a call asking me to come in for an interview. The interview was quick. They asked basic questions.

Interview Questions
  • Have you ever been faced with a customer that wanted something specific, which you didn't have? If so how did you handle it?   View Answer
They called the day after the interview and offered the job. There wasn't much negotiation.

Other Interview Reviews for Aaron's

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Chattanooga, TN
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chattanooga, TN

I applied online. The process took 5 days - interviewed at Aaron's in December 2013.

I only went through one interview, and I was offered the position because of a crush that the manager had on me. He sat and carried on a conversation with me, not asking any interview questions in particular.

Interview Questions
    • There weren't any difficult questions that were asked.   Answer Question
    I was offered 9.00 a hour, full time. I accepted.

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Mobile, AL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mobile, AL

I applied in-person - interviewed at Aaron's in June 2010.

ypu will have one to two interviews, one with the general manager of the store, and then maybe with the sales manager of the the stores cause that who you'll be working closely with. it's usually an easy process.

it was good

Customer Service Representative Interview

Very brief questions. They are judging you on how you treat people and can close a sale.

Awkward

Customer Service Representative Interview

I applied online. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Aaron's.

very informal and laid back. multiple interviews followed by drug screening at an off site location

no negotiation

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Pomona, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pomona, CA

I applied online - interviewed at Aaron's in March 2014.

The interview is in 2 parts. The first part is someone will contact you over the phone and do an over the phone interview, asking you questions about you and your past job history and then set you up for an in person interview. At the in person interview you will get interviewed by the General Manager and District Manager of the store. They will have you run down your past job history starting from current and working back, pointing out anything you feel will be necessary and important to consider you for the position. After that they'll ask you scenario questions. It can be a pretty quick interview, or a long interview, depending how much or how little you decide to share

Interview Questions
    • It was mostly just standard scenario questions like what would you do if you had an irate customer, tell me a time in your past employment you had to overcome an obstacle. The one unique question that I had never heard asked before in any interview I've been in is if you were in charge of the company of your last employment, what would you do differently   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

Very quick inteview but it covers all bases.

Interview Questions
    • Other than sales what else is important to offer the customer other than customer service.   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Aaron's in August 2013.

Hiring and interview process was easy.. Went in for a face to face interview with the manager, she asked a couple of questions and said she would talk with the HR and get back in touch with me.. A few days later I received an email from the HR wanting to schedule a phone interview with me, I went back to the store the following day and done the phone interview with the HR. I was hired then and there.

Interview Questions
    • I didn't like the phone interview, she basically asked the same questions the manager asked the day before.   Answer Question
    No Negotation, they offer you either accept or deny.

Customer Service Representative Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Aaron's in July 2013.

Usually it is a two step process. You are suppose to interview with the general manager and the regional manager. I only interviewed with the general manager and he offered me a job on the spot. He said he made the offer on the spot because of my education and work experience.

Interview Questions
    • Standard questions tell me about your self, example of when you had to deal with a difficult customer, what are your goals, what does teamwork mean, can you lift 50 pounds.   Answer Question
    Told me he could start me at 8.75 I asked for 9.25 and he agreed

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Tomball, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tomball, TX

I applied online. The process took 5 days - interviewed at Aaron's in December 2010.

Had one interview with the store manager and was hired on the spot. After drug and background came threw started the following Monday. My store manager had actually been a regional at one time so he had more le-way to hire. But usually the store manager will interview you and maybe a few more and then you will have to interview one more time with the Regional Manager.

Interview Questions
    Was happy with the offer but have learned since that you can negotiate your pay and they will usually work with you.

Worked for Aaron's? Contribute to the Community!