Aaron's

Average Difficulty
5 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Asheboro, NC

I applied in-person and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Aaron's in July 2013.

Interview Details – It Was real easy to get a job there

Interview Question – All the question where really easy   Answer Question

Summerville, SC

I applied online - interviewed at Aaron's in October 2013.

Interview Details – submitted application on a Thursday, called them on Friday, had a interview that Saturday, and started that next Monday, had three interviews in one day all went great staff very friendly .

Interview Question – No difficult questions just had to listen and answer questions as if having a personal conversation about past work experience.   Answer Question

Delivery Driver

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at Aaron's.

Interview Details – Didn't interview. Was in store for something else, manager asked if I wanted a job. I said yes, they gave me an application and sent me to corporate.

Interview Question – Did I want a job? Did I have transportation? What hours could I work? Those were pretty much all of the questions.   Answer Question

Natchitoches, LA

I applied online - interviewed at Aaron's in June 2012.

Interview Details – The hiring proccess is not that good. I was called in for an interview and was told that there was a 99.9% chance that i was hired. I never got called back.

Interview Question – What is the most difficult sales posiiton that i've been in   Answer Question

Delivery Driver

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Aaron's.

Interview Details – I applied online and got a call within two days. When I arrived for the interview the hiring manager had stepped out for a bit so I had to wait. Other than that the interview wasn't difficult. I think I actually learned more about Aaron's than they learned about me LOL!

Interview Question – Nothing really too difficult, just basics on your personality and what you're looking for in the job.   Answer Question

Interviews for Top Jobs at Aaron's

Worked for Aaron's? Contribute to the Community!

Aaron's Videos

Aaron's – Why Work for Us?

Aaron's is the leader in sales to lease ownership and specialty retailing of all furniture, consumer electronics, appliances, computers and much more. We strive to make a difference in the communities we serve and in… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Aaron's Delivery Driver interview questions and advice. All 5 interview reviews posted anonymously by Aaron's employees and interview candidates.