Aaron's

Average Difficulty
5 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Asheboro, NC

I applied in-person and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Aaron's in July 2013.

Interview Details – It Was real easy to get a job there

Interview Question – All the question where really easy   Answer Question

Summerville, SC

I applied online - interviewed at Aaron's in October 2013.

Interview Details – submitted application on a Thursday, called them on Friday, had a interview that Saturday, and started that next Monday, had three interviews in one day all went great staff very friendly .

Interview Question – No difficult questions just had to listen and answer questions as if having a personal conversation about past work experience.   Answer Question

Delivery Driver

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at Aaron's.

Interview Details – Didn't interview. Was in store for something else, manager asked if I wanted a job. I said yes, they gave me an application and sent me to corporate.

Interview Question – Did I want a job? Did I have transportation? What hours could I work? Those were pretty much all of the questions.   Answer Question

Natchitoches, LA

I applied online - interviewed at Aaron's in June 2012.

Interview Details – The hiring proccess is not that good. I was called in for an interview and was told that there was a 99.9% chance that i was hired. I never got called back.

Interview Question – What is the most difficult sales posiiton that i've been in   Answer Question

Delivery Driver

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Aaron's.

Interview Details – I applied online and got a call within two days. When I arrived for the interview the hiring manager had stepped out for a bit so I had to wait. Other than that the interview wasn't difficult. I think I actually learned more about Aaron's than they learned about me LOL!

Interview Question – Nothing really too difficult, just basics on your personality and what you're looking for in the job.   Answer Question

Worked for Aaron's? Contribute to the Community!