Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Aaron's
- Manager Trainee (38)
- Customer Service Representative (14)
- Sales Manager (11)
- General Manager (7)
- Product Technician (6)
- Customer Account Manager (5)
- Delivery Driver (5)
- Management Trainee (5)
- Manager (3)
- Sales Associate (3)
- Customer Accounts Manager (3)
- Sales (3)
- Store Manager (2)
- Any (2)
- Administrative Assistant (2)
- CAM/Mt (2)
- Interviwer (1)
- IT Customer Support Analyst (1)
- Franchise Field Consultant (1)
- Manager Trainee, Customer Service Representative, Etc (1)
- Customer Service Representative Promoted to Sales Manager Over Time (1)
- Customer Account Advisor (1)
- Human Resources Operations Manager (1)
- General Manager In Training (1)
- Manager In Training (1)
- Appliance Sales (1)
- Financial Auditor (1)
- Anonymous (1)
- Staffing Coordinator (1)
- Recruiter (1)
Delivery Driver Interview
I applied online – interviewed at Aaron's (Summerville, SC) in October 2013.
submitted application on a Thursday, called them on Friday, had a interview that Saturday, and started that next Monday, had three interviews in one day all went great staff very friendly .
- No difficult questions just had to listen and answer questions as if having a personal conversation about past work experience. Answer Question
Other Interview Reviews for Aaron's
Delivery Driver InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied in-person. The process took 2 days – interviewed at Aaron's (Asheboro, NC) in July 2013.
It Was real easy to get a job there
- All the question where really easy Answer Question
Delivery Driver InterviewAccepted OfferEasy Interview
I applied in-person. The process took 1 day – interviewed at Aaron's.
Didn't interview. Was in store for something else, manager asked if I wanted a job. I said yes, they gave me an application and sent me to corporate.
- Did I want a job? Did I have transportation? What hours could I work? Those were pretty much all of the questions. Answer Question
Delivery Driver InterviewNo OfferNeutral ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied online – interviewed at Aaron's (Natchitoches, LA) in June 2012.
The hiring proccess is not that good. I was called in for an interview and was told that there was a 99.9% chance that i was hired. I never got called back.
- What is the most difficult sales posiiton that i've been in Answer Question
Delivery Driver InterviewNo Offer
I applied online. The process took 2 days – interviewed at Aaron's.
I applied online and got a call within two days. When I arrived for the interview the hiring manager had stepped out for a bit so I had to wait. Other than that the interview wasn't difficult. I think I actually learned more about Aaron's than they learned about me LOL!
- Nothing really too difficult, just basics on your personality and what you're looking for in the job. Answer Question
Is this helpful? The community relies on everyone sharing – Add Anonymous Interview Review