Aaron's

Aaron's General Manager Interview Questions

1.6

6 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

General Manager Interview

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Aaron's.

Very thorough with the interviews. I've conducted many where we not only ask the preliminary questions but also we also explain many benefits such as: bonus incentives, benefits, vacation time, opportunities and growth potential withing the company.

Interview Questions
  • The most difficult question are always the ones that aren't asked however that depends solely on the person conducting the interview.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Aaron's

General Manager Interview

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Aaron's.

Met with President of company, was really recruited by him.

Interview Questions
    Told him what I needed to start, he accepted.

General Manager Interview

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Aaron's in October 2011.

Once you fill out the online questionnaire and you meet the basic qualifications you instantly move onto step two - basic Integrity and honesty questions. Once you finish that & pass with all "green" you are called in for a basic extremely EASY interview (fog a mirror), then once you pass the drug screening - you got the job.

Interview Questions
    • There wasn't a difficult question. Don't worry about not being called in for an interview because people are treated so bad that the turnover rate is high. If you didn't get in this week they'll call you next week because someone finally got fed up and quit.   View Answer
    There wasn't you took the job or not.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Paris, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Paris, TX

interviewed at Aaron's in July 2010.

was very easy to be hired originally. the basic questions.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Knoxville, TN
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Knoxville, TN

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a dayinterviewed at Aaron's in March 2010.

Smile and pass background check and you will be hired. Come across as a ruthless human and very competitive. They will hire anyone as an MT and promote on performance, unless they need someone quick to replace a manager.

Interview Questions
    • Will you work 80+ hours a week? That answer is no. They want you too but want you to say you don't have too to succeed.   Answer Question
    Nothing at all. Here is your pay take it or leave it.

General Manager Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Aaron's.

Two or three interviews with several regional staff members who ask various questions about you and your values. First interview was Regional recruiter and he basically outlined the day to day expectations of the job anfine toothed my resume'. Second was with Regional ops manager and he asked more personality based questions and focused on integrity based line of thought...ie do you think taking a pencil from work is stealing?

Interview Questions
    The position was based on stores overall revenue but with my length ofr employment in the field with another company I was able to get a better than offered wage. Benifits were fix and I could not get a better package and there were no perks like stoclks or parking added to the compensation.