Aaron's

98 candidate interviews

Regional Manager Interview

Regional Manager
Canton, OH

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Aaron's in August 2009.

Interview Details – Easy to follow, online, and a great opportunity to find out about Aarons first hand from those who work in the stores. All interviews are conducted at the store so you will able to watch and ask questions about the day to day operations.

Interview Question – Tell me what you know about Aarons?   View Answer

Manager Trainee Interview

Manager Trainee
Marion, IL

I applied online and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Aaron's in May 2013.

Interview Details – very vague. was interviewed by a Sales Manager instead of the Manager

Interview Questions

• How long do you think it would take for me to make an impact on the store?   Answer Question
  • Asked what question i was hoping they wouldnt ask then she asked it.   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – was not comfortable in the store. the atmosphere was heavy.
District Manager was there but never spoke to him.

Financial Analyst Interview

Financial Analyst
Dearborn, MI

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Aaron's in October 2013.

Interview Details – I was referred by a current employee. I got a call within a week & the interviewer sent me a business case to prepare. The interview took an hour, I presented the case to 2 finance managers. They asked me questions on my assumptions as well as situational questions. 5 days later i was invited to a talent management conference.

Interview Question – questions on presentation   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – i am still in middle of the interview process

Anonymous Interview

Anonymous
Atlanta, GA

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Aaron's in March 2009.

Interview Details – I was interviewed three times before I was hired. A GM, Regional Manager and ultimately a VP interviewed me before I was offered the position. They were very professional and thorough. I felt like I had a great understanding of the expectations and requirements to be successful at Aaron’s. Frankly, it was a very impressive experience

Interview Question – What do you think your greatest weakness is?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I felt like the offer was fair so there was very little negotiation.

Staffing Coordinator Interview

Staffing Coordinator
Atlanta, GA

I applied online and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Aaron's in June 2013.

Interview Details – Had an initial phone screen and an interview was set up for the following week. I interviewed with an HR Manager, then when we were finished I moved up a level to interview with the Director. I thought the interviews went very well. I was highly qualified and very prepared for the interview. I was told I would receive a call the following week no matter the outcome. I did not receive a call, so I emailed. I did not receive a reply to my email. Very unprofessional.

Interview Question – No difficult questions, just the standard.   Answer Question

Product Technician Interview

Product Technician
Marietta, GA

I applied in-person and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Aaron's in February 2013.

Interview Details – pretty simple really its all online which is very conveinent they have there own guide lines to weather or not there gona call you in for an interview if they like you your pretty much in they read ppl all the time so its easy for them to pick employees

Interview Question – how would you install a washing machine   View Answer

Sales Manager Interview

Sales Manager

I applied online and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Aaron's in October 2009.

Interview Details – Background Check, Drug Screen

Interview Question – N/A   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

Customer Service Representative
Tomball, TX

I applied online and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Aaron's in December 2010.

Interview Details – Had one interview with the store manager and was hired on the spot. After drug and background came threw started the following Monday. My store manager had actually been a regional at one time so he had more le-way to hire. But usually the store manager will interview you and maybe a few more and then you will have to interview one more time with the Regional Manager.

Interview Question – What is your weakness.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Was happy with the offer but have learned since that you can negotiate your pay and they will usually work with you.

Manager Trainee Interview

Manager Trainee

I applied in-person and interviewed at Aaron's.

Interview Details – Consisted with two interviews. The first was with the General Manager (store manager), and the second with the Regional manager. The real decision rests with the regional mgr. The best way to obtain the decision is to say that you are tenacious in what and how you do your job.

Interview Question – Basic valuation/moral questions. Aarons wants ethical people who are ruthless. The company WILL throw you away/to the wolves at first opportunity. They train you, yes, but it is not a good company.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – They will say that you can work 50+ hrs a week, yet they will curb your hrs later. Aarons will say you get bonuses upon hire, yet they will not give you any bonus until after 90 days. They negotiate a lower salary, with more hours, but will curb the hours so you make less. They will tell you not to do certain techniques in collections, yet will pull you aside later and tell you to be unethical.

Delivery Driver Interview

Delivery Driver
Natchitoches, LA

I applied online - interviewed at Aaron's in June 2012.

Interview Details – The hiring proccess is not that good. I was called in for an interview and was told that there was a 99.9% chance that i was hired. I never got called back.

Interview Question – What is the most difficult sales posiiton that i've been in   Answer Question

Interviews for Top Jobs at Aaron's

Worked for Aaron's? Contribute to the Community!

Aaron's Videos

Aaron's – Why Work for Us?

Aaron's is the leader in sales to lease ownership and specialty retailing of all furniture, consumer electronics, appliances, computers and much more. We strive to make a difference in the communities we serve and in… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Aaron's interview questions and advice. All 98 interview reviews posted anonymously by Aaron's employees and interview candidates.