Aaron's Interview Questions

2.0

Regional Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Canton, OH
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Canton, OH

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Aaron's in August 2009.

Easy to follow, online, and a great opportunity to find out about Aarons first hand from those who work in the stores. All interviews are conducted at the store so you will able to watch and ask questions about the day to day operations.

Manager Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Marion, IL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Marion, IL

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Aaron's in May 2013.

very vague. was interviewed by a Sales Manager instead of the Manager

Interview Questions
    • How long do you think it would take for me to make an impact on the store?   Answer Question
    • Asked what question i was hoping they wouldnt ask then she asked it.   Answer Question

was not comfortable in the store. the atmosphere was heavy.
    District Manager was there but never spoke to him.

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dearborn, MI
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dearborn, MI

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Aaron's in October 2013.

I was referred by a current employee. I got a call within a week & the interviewer sent me a business case to prepare. The interview took an hour, I presented the case to 2 finance managers. They asked me questions on my assumptions as well as situational questions. 5 days later i was invited to a talent management conference.

Interview Questions
    i am still in middle of the interview process

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bronx, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bronx, NY

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Aaron's.

Was referred to an interview at a jobs fair. The process took 4 days. Was interview by Tino at the store in White Plains. Met with the Sales manager also, who was just there as a observer.

Interview Questions
    • Interviewer was unfriendly and underestimated my abilities.   View Answer

Manager Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Greenbelt, MD
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Greenbelt, MD

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Aaron's.

I applied on their website. The next day, I was called by three different stores in regards to the position. I scheduled a 1:00 PM interview for the next day. I arrived 15 minutes early, I wasn't seen until 2:15 PM. When I was called in, the interviewer apologized for the delay, and explained that their system was down. I mentioned that they should have informed me of that during my wait. A random woman came in and just looked at me. The interviewer didnt introduce her, just began the interview. At the end, she told me about the starting salary. We ended the interview. Two days later, I received a call from the interviewer (from his personal phone), who informed me that I would be receiving an offer on Monday. He informed me again, of the starting salary and said that he fought for me to get this salary. He then asked me on a date. Appalled, I declined on the spot.

Interview Questions

The unprofessionalism of the district manager.

Franchise Field Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Norcross, GA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Norcross, GA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Aaron's in May 2009.

I was recruited. A friend recommended Aarons to me. I submitted a resume to my friend, he gave it to Regional Manager. The regional manager called me in for an interview and an offer was extended. Starting pay was rather low, but I advanced rapidly.

Financial Auditor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Aaron's.

Recruiter reached out to me through LinkedIn. It took about a week to get an in-person interview. Interviewed with three people about 30 minutes each on the same day. I was told by the recruiter that the interviews went well; however, a week later I was told that I didn't get the position.

Interview Questions
    • The questions were not difficult and the people were easy to talk to.   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pomona, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pomona, CA

I applied online – interviewed at Aaron's in March 2014.

The interview is in 2 parts. The first part is someone will contact you over the phone and do an over the phone interview, asking you questions about you and your past job history and then set you up for an in person interview. At the in person interview you will get interviewed by the General Manager and District Manager of the store. They will have you run down your past job history starting from current and working back, pointing out anything you feel will be necessary and important to consider you for the position. After that they'll ask you scenario questions. It can be a pretty quick interview, or a long interview, depending how much or how little you decide to share

Interview Questions
    • It was mostly just standard scenario questions like what would you do if you had an irate customer, tell me a time in your past employment you had to overcome an obstacle. The one unique question that I had never heard asked before in any interview I've been in is if you were in charge of the company of your last employment, what would you do differently   Answer Question

Sales Interview

I applied in-person. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Aaron's.

very good process and hire fast

it was very good seems like they really care

Anonymous Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Aaron's in March 2009.

I was interviewed three times before I was hired. A GM, Regional Manager and ultimately a VP interviewed me before I was offered the position. They were very professional and thorough. I felt like I had a great understanding of the expectations and requirements to be successful at Aaron’s. Frankly, it was a very impressive experience

Interview Questions
    I felt like the offer was fair so there was very little negotiation.