Aaron's

94 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Franchise Field Consultant Interview

Norcross, GA

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Aaron's in May 2009.

Interview Details – I was recruited. A friend recommended Aarons to me. I submitted a resume to my friend, he gave it to Regional Manager. The regional manager called me in for an interview and an offer was extended. Starting pay was rather low, but I advanced rapidly.

Interview Question – How competitive are you?   Answer Question

Sales Manager Interview

Sales Manager
New York, NY

I applied online and the process took 6+ weeks - interviewed at Aaron's in September 2013.

Interview Details – This company is very disorganized!!! I went in for an interview for what I thought was a divisional manager in Philadelphia. I was sent to interview a second time for a trainee position only to find out they don't hire outside of the company in upper management and you have to start out as a trainee with a crappy 12.50 an hour salary. If you can't start in upward management, then take those positions off of your career site and stop misleading people. Second, the regional managers don't have pleasant attitudes. One used his hands to speak, another was very rude when I checked his ability and referred me to another regional manager across town. It shouldn't take 6 weeks to hire anyone. I'd rather pack bags in a grocery store than work here. Anyone in management in NYC: GET IT TOGETHER AND STOP DISRESPECTING interviews WHO ARE MORE TENURED THAN YOU ARE.

Interview Question – None: the interview questionnaire must have been drawn up by a toddler. I didn't have to use my brain at all.   View Answer

Reason for Declining – Because management is a joke.

Manager Trainee Interview

Manager Trainee

I applied in-person and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Aaron's.

Interview Details – Basic Questions and previous experience

Negotiation Details – Still employed but seeking other employment currently.

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Customer Service Representative Interview

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Aaron's in July 2013.

Interview Details – Usually it is a two step process. You are suppose to interview with the general manager and the regional manager. I only interviewed with the general manager and he offered me a job on the spot. He said he made the offer on the spot because of my education and work experience.

Interview Question – Standard questions tell me about your self, example of when you had to deal with a difficult customer, what are your goals, what does teamwork mean, can you lift 50 pounds.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Told me he could start me at 8.75 I asked for 9.25 and he agreed

General Manager Interview

General Manager
Knoxville, TN

I applied through an employee referral and the process took a day - interviewed at Aaron's in March 2010.

Interview Details – Smile and pass background check and you will be hired. Come across as a ruthless human and very competitive. They will hire anyone as an MT and promote on performance, unless they need someone quick to replace a manager.

Interview Question – Will you work 80+ hours a week? That answer is no. They want you too but want you to say you don't have too to succeed.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Nothing at all. Here is your pay take it or leave it.

Product Technician Interview

Perris, CA

I interviewed at Aaron's in August 2009.

Interview Details – I applied got a phone call the next day went to an interview the day after got call back three hours later telling me i got the job and all i needed to do was take a physical and urine test.

Interview Question – All the questions where easy and pretty standard everyone gets asked the same questions.   Answer Question

Customer Account Manager Interview

Customer Account Manager
Mooresville, NC

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Aaron's in August 2009.

Interview Details – Interview was very easy, asked only background questions and situational questions

Negotiation Details – No negotiation

Manager Trainee Interview

Manager Trainee

I applied online and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Aaron's in July 2013.

Interview Details – filled application out and called in for interview.

Interview Question – None. Simple questions about experience and personality.   Answer Question

Customer Accounts Manager Interview

Customer Accounts Manager

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Aaron's.

Interview Details – I was interviewed by two different people on the same day then called back for a third interview the next day. There were conflicting stories with each interviewer, meaning that one would say aarons did not return merchandise and the other said they did. I interviewed for the manager trainee position for a new store and upon job offer I was asked to accept the position for a different location and it wasn't until a week after I started that I learned my job title and position were not what I was hired for.

Interview Question – I was put on the spot to sell something to the interviewer.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There were no negotiations.

Product Technician Interview

Product Technician
Marietta, GA

I applied in-person and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Aaron's in February 2013.

Interview Details – pretty simple really its all online which is very conveinent they have there own guide lines to weather or not there gona call you in for an interview if they like you your pretty much in they read ppl all the time so its easy for them to pick employees

Interview Question – how would you install a washing machine   View Answer