Aaron's

Updated Dec 11, 2014

2.0

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pomona, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pomona, CA

I applied online – interviewed at Aaron's in March 2014.

The interview is in 2 parts. The first part is someone will contact you over the phone and do an over the phone interview, asking you questions about you and your past job history and then set you up for an in person interview. At the in person interview you will get interviewed by the General Manager and District Manager of the store. They will have you run down your past job history starting from current and working back, pointing out anything you feel will be necessary and important to consider you for the position. After that they'll ask you scenario questions. It can be a pretty quick interview, or a long interview, depending how much or how little you decide to share

Interview Questions
    • It was mostly just standard scenario questions like what would you do if you had an irate customer, tell me a time in your past employment you had to overcome an obstacle. The one unique question that I had never heard asked before in any interview I've been in is if you were in charge of the company of your last employment, what would you do differently   Answer Question

Manager Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Indianapolis, IN
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Indianapolis, IN

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Aaron's.

Hiring manager liked to talk about things other than the position i would be in, but he was very personable and likable. The position was very easy to get for me and didn't require much effort on my part.

Interview Questions
    no negotiation. take what you get

Customer Service Representative Interview

Very quick inteview but it covers all bases.

Interview Questions
    • Other than sales what else is important to offer the customer other than customer service.   Answer Question

Recruiter Interview

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Aaron's.

Had 2 separate interviews then was offered the position.

No room for negotiating

General Manager In Training Interview

Accelerated interviews, usually two to three. Can you pass DOT physical. Over 21 years of age. Pass background check and drug screen. Questions of typical interviews. Extremely fair and concise.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chattanooga, TN
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chattanooga, TN

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Aaron's in December 2013.

I only went through one interview, and I was offered the position because of a crush that the manager had on me. He sat and carried on a conversation with me, not asking any interview questions in particular.

Interview Questions
    • There weren't any difficult questions that were asked.   Answer Question
    I was offered 9.00 a hour, full time. I accepted.

Manager Trainee Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Aaron's.

I went through one interview with the GM. He was impressed with my interviewing that he called me back a few day later to say that I didn't need to sit down with the RM for a second interview.

Interview Questions
    • There weren't any questions. It was more of a conversational interview.   Answer Question
    Starting was $10.00 an hour but the GM was able to talk the RM into $11.00 an hour. No negotiations needed.

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dearborn, MI
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dearborn, MI

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Aaron's in October 2013.

I was referred by a current employee. I got a call within a week & the interviewer sent me a business case to prepare. The interview took an hour, I presented the case to 2 finance managers. They asked me questions on my assumptions as well as situational questions. 5 days later i was invited to a talent management conference.

Interview Questions
    i am still in middle of the interview process

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ridgeland, MS
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ridgeland, MS

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Aaron's in October 2013.

Applied online. Got a call for an interview about a month later. Interviewed with hiring manager and GM. Was offered the position the same day. Entire hiring process took almost 2 weeks.

Interview Questions
    • No difficult questions. Greatest weakness? Greatest strength?   Answer Question
    No negotiation

Delivery Driver Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Summerville, SC
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Summerville, SC

I applied online – interviewed at Aaron's in October 2013.

submitted application on a Thursday, called them on Friday, had a interview that Saturday, and started that next Monday, had three interviews in one day all went great staff very friendly .

Interview Questions
    • No difficult questions just had to listen and answer questions as if having a personal conversation about past work experience.   Answer Question