Aaron's

Updated Feb 8, 2015
Updated Feb 8, 2015

2.0

Manager Trainee Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Aaron's.

I went through one interview with the GM. He was impressed with my interviewing that he called me back a few day later to say that I didn't need to sit down with the RM for a second interview.

Interview Questions
    • There weren't any questions. It was more of a conversational interview.   Answer Question
    Starting was $10.00 an hour but the GM was able to talk the RM into $11.00 an hour. No negotiations needed.

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dearborn, MI
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dearborn, MI

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Aaron's in October 2013.

I was referred by a current employee. I got a call within a week & the interviewer sent me a business case to prepare. The interview took an hour, I presented the case to 2 finance managers. They asked me questions on my assumptions as well as situational questions. 5 days later i was invited to a talent management conference.

Interview Questions
    i am still in middle of the interview process

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ridgeland, MS
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ridgeland, MS

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Aaron's in October 2013.

Applied online. Got a call for an interview about a month later. Interviewed with hiring manager and GM. Was offered the position the same day. Entire hiring process took almost 2 weeks.

Interview Questions
    • No difficult questions. Greatest weakness? Greatest strength?   Answer Question
    No negotiation

Delivery Driver Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Summerville, SC
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Summerville, SC

I applied online – interviewed at Aaron's in October 2013.

submitted application on a Thursday, called them on Friday, had a interview that Saturday, and started that next Monday, had three interviews in one day all went great staff very friendly .

Interview Questions
    • No difficult questions just had to listen and answer questions as if having a personal conversation about past work experience.   Answer Question

Manager Trainee Interview

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Aaron's.

Basic Questions and previous experience

Still employed but seeking other employment currently.

Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY
    Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeksinterviewed at Aaron's in September 2013.

This company is very disorganized!!! I went in for an interview for what I thought was a divisional manager in Philadelphia. I was sent to interview a second time for a trainee position only to find out they don't hire outside of the company in upper management and you have to start out as a trainee with a crappy 12.50 an hour salary. If you can't start in upward management, then take those positions off of your career site and stop misleading people. Second, the regional managers don't have pleasant attitudes. One used his hands to speak, another was very rude when I checked his ability and referred me to another regional manager across town. It shouldn't take 6 weeks to hire anyone. I'd rather pack bags in a grocery store than work here. Anyone in management in NYC: GET IT TOGETHER AND STOP DISRESPECTING interviews WHO ARE MORE TENURED THAN YOU ARE.

Interview Questions
    • None: the interview questionnaire must have been drawn up by a toddler. I didn't have to use my brain at all.   View Answer

Because management is a joke.

District Manager Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Aaron's in September 2013.

After two phone screenings I was asked to travel 100 miles for an interview. The interview started 20 minutes late and was being performed by a Human Resource representative. After a brief introduction and a comment about my experience I was told that without lease to own experience I could not do the job.

Customer Service Representative Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Aaron's in August 2013.

Hiring and interview process was easy.. Went in for a face to face interview with the manager, she asked a couple of questions and said she would talk with the HR and get back in touch with me.. A few days later I received an email from the HR wanting to schedule a phone interview with me, I went back to the store the following day and done the phone interview with the HR. I was hired then and there.

Interview Questions
    • I didn't like the phone interview, she basically asked the same questions the manager asked the day before.   Answer Question
    No Negotation, they offer you either accept or deny.

Customer Accounts Manager Interview

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Aaron's.

I was interviewed by two different people on the same day then called back for a third interview the next day. There were conflicting stories with each interviewer, meaning that one would say aarons did not return merchandise and the other said they did. I interviewed for the manager trainee position for a new store and upon job offer I was asked to accept the position for a different location and it wasn't until a week after I started that I learned my job title and position were not what I was hired for.

Interview Questions
    • I was put on the spot to sell something to the interviewer.   Answer Question
    There were no negotiations.

General Manager Interview

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Aaron's.

Met with President of company, was really recruited by him.

Interview Questions
    Told him what I needed to start, he accepted.