Aaron's

Relevance Date Difficulty

Anonymous Interview

Anonymous
Atlanta, GA

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Aaron's in March 2009.

Interview Details – I was interviewed three times before I was hired. A GM, Regional Manager and ultimately a VP interviewed me before I was offered the position. They were very professional and thorough. I felt like I had a great understanding of the expectations and requirements to be successful at Aaron’s. Frankly, it was a very impressive experience

Interview Question – What do you think your greatest weakness is?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I felt like the offer was fair so there was very little negotiation.

Delivery Driver Interview

Delivery Driver

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at Aaron's.

Interview Details – Didn't interview. Was in store for something else, manager asked if I wanted a job. I said yes, they gave me an application and sent me to corporate.

Interview Question – Did I want a job? Did I have transportation? What hours could I work? Those were pretty much all of the questions.   Answer Question

Regional Manager Interview

Regional Manager
Canton, OH

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Aaron's in August 2009.

Interview Details – Easy to follow, online, and a great opportunity to find out about Aarons first hand from those who work in the stores. All interviews are conducted at the store so you will able to watch and ask questions about the day to day operations.

Interview Question – Tell me what you know about Aarons?   View Answer

Manager Trainee

I applied online and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Aaron's.

Interview Details – Applied online. Got a call 2 days later. Next day went in for an interview and did my drug test. Started training the next week

Interview Question – nothing everything is really basic   Answer Question

Manager Trainee

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Aaron's in May 2012.

Interview Details – Recruiter Called, met with him at a local store, talked with store manager and 2 upper management, went in for drug test, hired 2 days later.

Interview Question – none   Answer Question

Product Technician Interview

Product Technician

I applied in-person and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Aaron's.

Interview Details – Was quick and not really much of an interview conducted aside from the attitude test.

Negotiation Details – None.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Customer Service Representative
Tomball, TX

I applied online and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Aaron's in December 2010.

Interview Details – Had one interview with the store manager and was hired on the spot. After drug and background came threw started the following Monday. My store manager had actually been a regional at one time so he had more le-way to hire. But usually the store manager will interview you and maybe a few more and then you will have to interview one more time with the Regional Manager.

Interview Question – What is your weakness.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Was happy with the offer but have learned since that you can negotiate your pay and they will usually work with you.

Administrative Assistant Interview

Administrative Assistant

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Aaron's.

Interview Details – Applications are completed online & an ethics test must be passed in order to get an interview. From the time of online application to being hired is about 3 weeks.

Interview Question – What background do you have that qualifies you for this position?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Depending on experience there may be some negotiation

Sales Manager Interview

Sales Manager

I applied online and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Aaron's in October 2009.

Interview Details – Background Check, Drug Screen

Interview Question – N/A   Answer Question

Fulton, MO

I applied online and the process took 3 months - interviewed at Aaron's.

Interview Details – easy to hired but they could speed up the time frame it takes It took the store manager 3 months just to get in touch with the Vice President to talk to me about a job when the store was failing. The job I was given was way below my skills and experience

Interview Question – Why do you want this job your experience is above this job.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – They like to low ball salary vs experience and make sure you get it in writing as to when you will get pay increases.