Aaron's Management Trainee Interview Questions

Updated Apr 30, 2015

2.0

Management Trainee Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Aaron's.

Interview

Was contacted about three weeks after applying and was asked to come in immediately that day. Manager gave me some information over the phone that included the number of hours I would be working per week and a brief overview of what I would be doing in the position. Came in for the interview several hours later and was asked to detail my history. Was asked a question or two then introduced to another manager. My interviewer said that he thought I was a great fit for the position, which struck me as odd given that I had only been speaking to him for around five minutes. The other manager asked me a three or four questions and seemed satisfied. I was then given more information on the day to day activities of the position which primarily focused on collections via cold calling people who owed the company money as well as door to door collections. Each day would have been around 10-11 hours of this, including work on Saturdays every week. The manager then said that he thought if I stuck with the job long enough I could take over the store. Again, this seemed odd. He thanked me for coming in and told me to keep my phone on that night in case he called me back.

Interview Questions

I was not interested in working from 9a-9pm four days a week AND work on Saturdays in collections in an area that is known for methamphetamine use.

Other Interview Reviews for Aaron's

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sacramento, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Aaron's (Sacramento, CA) in April 2013.

Interview

I was interviewed for manager trainee based on my education and past work experiences. I met with the District manager who seemed to like my presentation. The questions were good accept he said most manager trainees were larger than I am. I am an athlete so my size does not reflect my strength. After the offer the regional manager then traded me down to a customer service representative where I was mistreated even though i offered services speaking spanish. I left the company feeling abused.

Interview Questions

• Questions were: Tell me about yourself Questions about my past work experiences were asked so I would have to describe my roll. I ended with a comment that I was a hard working person and was not afraid of people.   1 Answer

Negotiation

I was offered $0.50 per hour more than normal because I had a degree.

Management Trainee Interview

Application

The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Aaron's in February 2012.

Interview

Phone interview from human resources then I was referred to the district manager who was in the area at the moment

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No i wasnt, 10.00 per hour was the most.

Management Trainee Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Aaron's in August 2011.

Interview

After initially applying on the company website, I was contacted a day later by one of the store managers in the region where I reside to come in for an interview. The manager who interviewed me was actually far more interested in speaking about himself than trying to ascertain my experience and plans with the company. The second interview was far more complete.

Interview Questions

• What was a difficult situation I faced in a previous position?   Answer Question

Management Trainee Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Aaron's in August 2011.

Interview

Unorthodoxed.

Interview Questions

• What are you willing to do to suceed?   1 Answer