Aaron's

Average Difficulty
3 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Management Trainee

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Aaron's in August 2011.

Interview Details – After initially applying on the company website, I was contacted a day later by one of the store managers in the region where I reside to come in for an interview. The manager who interviewed me was actually far more interested in speaking about himself than trying to ascertain my experience and plans with the company. The second interview was far more complete.

Interview Question – What was a difficult situation I faced in a previous position?   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Management Trainee

The process took 3 days - interviewed at Aaron's in February 2012.

Interview Details – Phone interview from human resources then I was referred to the district manager who was in the area at the moment

Interview Questions

Negotiation Details – No i wasnt, 10.00 per hour was the most.

Management Trainee

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Aaron's in August 2011.

Interview Details – Unorthodoxed.

Interview Question – What are you willing to do to suceed?   View Answer

Interviews for Top Jobs at Aaron's

Worked for Aaron's? Contribute to the Community!

Aaron's Videos

Aaron's – Why Work for Us?

Aaron's is the leader in sales to lease ownership and specialty retailing of all furniture, consumer electronics, appliances, computers and much more. We strive to make a difference in the communities we serve and in… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Aaron's Management Trainee interview questions and advice. All 3 interview reviews posted anonymously by Aaron's employees and interview candidates.