Aaron's

Average Difficulty
6 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Perris, CA

I interviewed at Aaron's in August 2009.

Interview Details – I applied got a phone call the next day went to an interview the day after got call back three hours later telling me i got the job and all i needed to do was take a physical and urine test.

Interview Question – All the questions where easy and pretty standard everyone gets asked the same questions.   Answer Question

Marietta, GA

I applied in-person and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Aaron's in February 2013.

Interview Details – pretty simple really its all online which is very conveinent they have there own guide lines to weather or not there gona call you in for an interview if they like you your pretty much in they read ppl all the time so its easy for them to pick employees

Interview Question – how would you install a washing machine   View Answer

Dayton, OH

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Aaron's in July 2009.

Interview Details – Quick interview. Hired the same day.

Interview Question – What is the most difficult situation you have ever been placed in?   Answer Question

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Product Technician

I applied in-person and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Aaron's.

Interview Details – Was quick and not really much of an interview conducted aside from the attitude test.

Negotiation Details – None.

Alliance, OH

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Aaron's in October 2010.

Interview Details – Very simply interview. I was asked about my work history and was told about everyday responsibilities of the job and then was offered the job.

Interview Question – What is your work history?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There was no negotiating at all. They have a set starting pay for the Product Technician job, if you aren't happy with it then you don't have to accept the job is what I was told.

Lufkin, TX

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Aaron's in August 2010.

Interview Details – They begin with the online application, 2 weeks later after a few background checks and things they call you in.

Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at Aaron's

Worked for Aaron's? Contribute to the Community!

Aaron's Videos

Aaron's – Why Work for Us?

Aaron's is the leader in sales to lease ownership and specialty retailing of all furniture, consumer electronics, appliances, computers and much more. We strive to make a difference in the communities we serve and in… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Aaron's Product Technician interview questions and advice. All 6 interview reviews posted anonymously by Aaron's employees and interview candidates.