Aaron's

Relevance Date Difficulty

Sales Associate Interview

Sales Associate
McKinney, TX

I applied online and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Aaron's in February 2010.

Interview Details – The General Manager explained the job requirements very efficiently. He explained the hour to expect and also the nature of the clientele. He explained the product being sold and several of the potential situation I would probably find my self in. he explained the advancement opportunities ant ht e time it would take.

Interview Question – None of the quetsions where dififcult .   View Answer

Reason for Declining – Pay , 9:50 an hour

Sales Associate Interview

Sales Associate
Salisbury, NC

I applied online and the process took 4 days - interviewed at Aaron's in May 2009.

Interview Details – The district manager called and did a over the phone review with me. Then set me up an interview with the store manager. I went in the next day for the interview and spent about an 100 with him. After that he said he had 2 more interviews to conduct and would be in touch. I never heard from him again. I called 3 days later to be told that the position was taken.

Worked for Aaron's? Contribute to the Community!