Aaron's Sales Associate Interview Questions

Anonymous Employee in Bronx, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Aaron's (Bronx, NY).

Interview

Was referred to an interview at a jobs fair. The process took 4 days. Was interview by Tino at the store in White Plains. Met with the Sales manager also, who was just there as a observer.

Interview Questions

• Interviewer was unfriendly and underestimated my abilities.   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Aaron's

Anonymous Employee in McKinney, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Aaron's (McKinney, TX) in February 2010.

Interview

The General Manager explained the job requirements very efficiently. He explained the hour to expect and also the nature of the clientele. He explained the product being sold and several of the potential situation I would probably find my self in. he explained the advancement opportunities ant ht e time it would take.

Interview Questions

• None of the quetsions where dififcult .   1 Answer

Pay , 9:50 an hour

Anonymous Employee in Salisbury, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Aaron's (Salisbury, NC) in May 2009.

Interview

The district manager called and did a over the phone review with me. Then set me up an interview with the store manager. I went in the next day for the interview and spent about an 100 with him. After that he said he had 2 more interviews to conduct and would be in touch. I never heard from him again. I called 3 days later to be told that the position was taken.