Ab Ovo

Very Easy Interview

EBusiness Consultant Interview

EBusiness Consultant
Santa Clara, CA

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Ab Ovo.

Interview Details – Pushy, uninformed, unprofessional recruiter - asked questions only about my ability to do the job. Recruiter's manager got involved, and told me what I wanted to hear. Interview process was quick--I wanted to move to the Bay Area and this was a perfect job.

Interview Question – The recruiter had a list of questions that every recruiter asks - and was more interested in convincing me to take the job, rather than having me present my case.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Bait & Switch - the initial offer was for $49/hr. After the 2nd interview, at which point they offered, and I accepted, the recruiter's manager called me back and said he "had to check with their HR director, because the client had budgetary issues." They wanted me to move up to Northern California, but at a greatly reduced rate. I used to work for a staffing company so it seemed fishy to me. I insisted on the original offer--the conversation was not only unprofessional, it was very unpleasant. I wanted to work at the company where they were placing me, and they finally honored their original offer. After I started working at that company, I found out later that this job had exceedingly high turnover, and soon understood why.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Ab Ovo? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Ab Ovo interview questions and advice in Santa Clara, CA. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Ab Ovo employees and interview candidates.