Ab Ovo Interview Questions in Santa Clara, CA

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

EBusiness Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santa Clara, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santa Clara, CA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Ab Ovo.

Pushy, uninformed, unprofessional recruiter - asked questions only about my ability to do the job. Recruiter's manager got involved, and told me what I wanted to hear. Interview process was quick--I wanted to move to the Bay Area and this was a perfect job.

Interview Questions
    • The recruiter had a list of questions that every recruiter asks - and was more interested in convincing me to take the job, rather than having me present my case.   Answer Question
    Bait & Switch - the initial offer was for $49/hr. After the 2nd interview, at which point they offered, and I accepted, the recruiter's manager called me back and said he "had to check with their HR director, because the client had budgetary issues." They wanted me to move up to Northern California, but at a greatly reduced rate. I used to work for a staffing company so it seemed fishy to me. I insisted on the original offer--the conversation was not only unprofessional, it was very unpleasant. I wanted to work at the company where they were placing me, and they finally honored their original offer. After I started working at that company, I found out later that this job had exceedingly high turnover, and soon understood why.