Abacus Interview Questions

Updated Aug 8, 2015

2.0

Unarmed Security Guard Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mount Rainier, MD

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Abacus (Mount Rainier, MD).

Interview

It was pretty easy, there weren't any questions that I weren't able to answer to m best ability. The interviewer didn't try to trick me, nor did they ask questions they weren't supposed to ask a potential employee. Because the interview went smoothly, I rate is an overall 10.

Interview Questions

• What would you do in the instance of a customer shoplifting items from a store?   1 Answer

Payroll Interview

Interview

very simple. easy process and friendly people applied online received call for interview. answered a few questions over the phone and interviewed in person the next day. the interviewers were very friendly and kept it short and sweet. I was offered the position the very next day. that was it.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

non negotiable

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Abacus.

Interview

Group inerview

Release Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Abacus (San Jose, CA) in October 2013.

Interview

Quick and to the point. People were professional and no nonsense

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Win win with little back and forth. Very quick turn around

Forklift Operator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Aiken, SC

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Abacus (Aiken, SC) in August 2013.

Interview

The interview was an "in house" at SCVRD. It lasted 20 minutes, there were two female interviewers twenty five to thirty years of age. The younger of the two asked the questions, the older lady observed and seemed disinterested in the whole thing. The younger one adjusted her bra strap a couple times during the conversation which seemed unprofessional. At the end I was told that they had just hired 6 people and there were no more positions left. So I interviewed for a job that no longer existed and got put in a folder.

Interview Questions

• I was asked had I ever been monitored while performing my job duties so I asked her to explain more specifically what she meant. Seemed like a no - brainer. If you don't do the work required your fired!   Answer Question

Toll Collector Interview

Anonymous Employee in Richmond, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Abacus (Richmond, VA) in April 2013.

Interview

Phone Screening. A group interview/learning session. 1 on 1 interview. Invitation to orientation if you meet all the requirements and availability.

Interview Questions

• Do you have available transportation to and from work that will stay atleast half filled up with gas.   1 Answer

Negotiation

It is a set pay rate for all employees. 8.75 for training and 9.25 after training.