Abacus

Getting the Interview

4 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Manufacturing Engineer Interview

I applied in-person and the process took 4 days - interviewed at Abacus.

Interview Details – Group inerview

Interview Question – Not hard at all   Answer Question

Release Manager Interview

Release Manager
San Jose, CA

I applied online and the process took 4 days - interviewed at Abacus in October 2013.

Interview Details – Quick and to the point. People were professional and no nonsense

Interview Question – Some critical thinking type questions   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Win win with little back and forth. Very quick turn around

Very Easy Interview

Forklift Operator Interview

Aiken, SC

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took a day - interviewed at Abacus in August 2013.

Interview Details – The interview was an "in house" at SCVRD. It lasted 20 minutes, there were two female interviewers twenty five to thirty years of age. The younger of the two asked the questions, the older lady observed and seemed disinterested in the whole thing. The younger one adjusted her bra strap a couple times during the conversation which seemed unprofessional. At the end I was told that they had just hired 6 people and there were no more positions left. So I interviewed for a job that no longer existed and got put in a folder.

Interview Question – I was asked had I ever been monitored while performing my job duties so I asked her to explain more specifically what she meant. Seemed like a no - brainer. If you don't do the work required your fired!   Answer Question

Toll Collector Interview

Richmond, VA

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Abacus in April 2013.

Interview Details – Phone Screening. A group interview/learning session. 1 on 1 interview. Invitation to orientation if you meet all the requirements and availability.

Interview Question – Do you have available transportation to and from work that will stay atleast half filled up with gas.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – It is a set pay rate for all employees. 8.75 for training and 9.25 after training.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Abacus? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Abacus interview questions and advice. All 4 interview reviews posted anonymously by Abacus employees and interview candidates.