Abacus Technology Interview Questions

Computer Systems Technician Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 months - interviewed at Abacus Technology.

Initial call came 2 months after application submitted. Spoke with a member of the recruiting team, after which I went to an interview scheduled 3 weeks out. Interview was performed by management of another company, which passed their approval to Abacus. Clearance process performed by Abacus, and was as pain-free as it can be.

Interview Questions
    • Interview was conducted by the technicians I would be working with, several detailed and tech-oriented questions were presented. Would not recommend going in without a technical background, they will see through it.   Answer Question
    Negotiation was negligible. Their offer was their offer, and that was it.

Help Desk Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Denver, CO
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Abacus Technology in December 2009.

Had a brief (30 min) phone interview with hiring manager initially who then arranged an 1:1 interview at a local restaurant (free lunch for me). He spent time focussing on what issues lay ahead for the position he was hiring for and asked for my input/suggestions on making positive changes to an otherwise negative circumstance.

Interview Questions
    • Customer service has a negative reputation based on past experience by a former support provider. What steps would you make, how would you raise the level of customer service for the organization?   Answer Question
    Original offer was below market value for the position itself. I countered with the fact that I had another offer on the table at a higher salary (which was true). Within the day they came back with an even higher salary.

Account Executive Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 days - interviewed at Abacus Technology in September 2009.

I received a phone call, then I interviewed two times and then had to come in and make phone calls

Project Management Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Abacus Technology in May 2009.

Recruiter contacted me, then had a follow up phone interview with someone from the company. I then had an interview with a Senior Member, and then with the client. I then met with the client, and then the communication was with the Recruiter. Once everything was signed off, I received an email and then a formal offer in the mail, which I had to send back Fed Ex.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about your last job and your major roles and responsibilities.   Answer Question
    If you present a range, make sure the lowest number is the highest you essentially want. They will choose the lowest.

Worked for Abacus Technology? Contribute to the Community!