AbacusConsulting

Relevance Date Difficulty

Business Development Executive Interview

Business Development Executive
Lahore (Pakistan)

I applied through college or university and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at AbacusConsulting in February 2012.

Interview Details – I went through a total of three interviews. It was pretty basic with the HR manager but when it got department specific, detailed questions were asked about the company, position and past experiences. Over all it was a learning experiences which boosted my confidence and improved my morale.

Interview Question – how would you market a local product in the international market, what will be your strategies and what problems can you face?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – There was not much negotiation. The company has a fixed income bracket for employees and they don't increase or decrease this limit by much. You can either accept or reject the offer.

Worked for AbacusConsulting? Contribute to the Community!