AbacusConsulting

AbacusConsulting Interview Questions

2.5

Business Development Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lahore (Pakistan)

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at AbacusConsulting in February 2012.

I went through a total of three interviews. It was pretty basic with the HR manager but when it got department specific, detailed questions were asked about the company, position and past experiences. Over all it was a learning experiences which boosted my confidence and improved my morale.

Interview Questions
    • how would you market a local product in the international market, what will be your strategies and what problems can you face?   View Answer
    There was not much negotiation. The company has a fixed income bracket for employees and they don't increase or decrease this limit by much. You can either accept or reject the offer.

Senior Managing Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lahore (Pakistan)

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeksinterviewed at AbacusConsulting in March 2010.

The interviewer asked about my previous job

Senior Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lahore (Pakistan)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a weekinterviewed at AbacusConsulting in March 2009.

Very candid and straight process

Openness

Senior Managing Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Islamabad, Islamabad (Pakistan)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Islamabad, Islamabad (Pakistan)

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at AbacusConsulting in March 2008.

First telephonic interview, then one to one meetings almost 3, then HR interview for salary and benefits discussion then offer letter

Interview Questions
    • What was the most difficult situation you faced in implementing Government Sector Project?   Answer Question