AbbVie Intern Interview Questions

Updated Mar 31, 2015

Intern Interview

Interview

Two phone interviews. I believe this was due in part to the poor weather during the time period of intern interviews. My recruiter said they would have flown me out to the North Chicago site to do the interviews, but the phone interviews were very casual and nothing to serious.

Interview Questions

• Very standard interview. Typical questions were asked about leadership activities and ways I handled a difficult problem. I would be very knowledgeable not only of your classes and extra-curricular activities, but how you conducted yourself in each of those scenarios.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation regarding pay. I did have three different start dates to choose from.

Other Interview Reviews for AbbVie

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at AbbVie in February 2014.

Interview

Applied through university career site. Contacted several days later by a senior scientist requesting a brief phone interview. Very pleasant conversation, lasted about half an hour. In-house interview requested the next day, scheduled for several weeks later. Interview process was fairly standard, met with senior scientist and his principal research investigator. Was given the offer the next day.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Waukegan, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at AbbVie (Waukegan, IL) in November 2013.

Interview

send your personal documentation like CV or rec-letters. Then will be a phone interview.They will ask every detail from your CV. So make sure you familiar every detail on your CV. No tricks.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I did not negotiate