AbbVie Intern Interview Questions

Updated Sep 18, 2014
Updated Sep 18, 2014

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Intern Interview

Two phone interviews. I believe this was due in part to the poor weather during the time period of intern interviews. My recruiter said they would have flown me out to the North Chicago site to do the interviews, but the phone interviews were very casual and nothing to serious.

Interview Questions
  • Very standard interview. Typical questions were asked about leadership activities and ways I handled a difficult problem. I would be very knowledgeable not only of your classes and extra-curricular activities, but how you conducted yourself in each of those scenarios.   Answer Question
No negotiation regarding pay. I did have three different start dates to choose from.

Other Interview Reviews for AbbVie

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Waukegan, IL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Waukegan, IL

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at AbbVie in November 2013.

send your personal documentation like CV or rec-letters. Then will be a phone interview.They will ask every detail from your CV. So make sure you familiar every detail on your CV. No tricks.

Interview Questions
    I did not negotiate

Worked for AbbVie? Contribute to the Community!