Abbott House Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at Abbott House

Case Planner Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bronx, NY
    Anonymous Employee in Bronx, NY

I applied through other source. The process took a dayinterviewed at Abbott House in February 2015.

The interview process was great. We came into the building and was immediately assisted in what we were there for. After completing the application and writing statement (an example of a case) we were asked to sit and wait for a supervisor to finish interviewing a previous applicant. After reviewing my resume and answering a few standard questions, the supervisor gave me another case example and responded to my answer.

Interview Questions

Unfortunately my schedule with my masters program prohibiting me from accepting the position.

B2H Interview

Anonymous Employee in Poughkeepsie, NY
    Anonymous Employee in Poughkeepsie, NY

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Abbott House in July 2011.

Answered typical questions about my background and experience. Was told that they would call in a few days.

CNA Interview

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at Abbott House in August 2009.

We had went to a private room and discuss my job history. He took me on a tour of the facility. I met some of he employers. We went back to the room and discuss my pay and i got the job.